OT: Chad Thomas AKA Major Nine - Mixtape (Let Me Explain)

I don't care if he does or not, but lets stop pretending that fans care about anything more than production on the field. If you're not living up to expectations, then comments like that are expected. I like Chad and I hope he figures stuff out on the field, we're gonna need him.

Do you even know what you are looking at when watching our defense?... chad had 5 sacks this year and 10.5 tfl which led the team. Also help force multifple tfl for other players as well

He had a decent season, but certainly nothing special. A five star senior should not be fighting for a starting spot his senior year.

Advertisement
How about a sack or two instead?

Yea...because its so terrible to have a hobby outside of football.

I don't care if he does or not, but lets stop pretending that fans care about anything more than production on the field. If you're not living up to expectations, then comments like that are expected. I like Chad and I hope he figures stuff out on the field, we're gonna need him.

Do you even know what you are looking at when watching our defense?... chad had 5 sacks this year and 10.5 tfl which led the team. Also help force multifple tfl for other players as well

He had a decent season, but certainly nothing special. A five star senior should not be fighting for a starting spot his senior year.

Who says he is fighting for a spot? Is it spring already?....

Chad had a solid season..wont be fighting for a job next year either. **** he lad in tfl's and missed ona f ew gimmes. Kid will do well nect year and likely be drafted in the top 4 rounds as a sr. He's a strongside de.

Chad had a solid season..wont be fighting for a job next year either. **** he lad in tfl's and missed ona f ew gimmes. Kid will do well nect year and likely be drafted in the top 4 rounds as a sr. He's a strongside de.
Played most of the season with a broken hand too, people forget that...

Advertisement

dawg they been hating on him since he got here..because they hated ice harris and anything btw...so they hate him because they had unrealistic expextations for him especially playing in dNo fro's scheme where he wa ssimply doing his job. Its the usual with our cane fans...or so called fans..look at tge kayaa, duke johnson, the list goes on. These dudes aint fans...half of them sec slurpers..or waiting on the next team to hop on

dawg they been hating on him since he got here..because they hated ice harris and anything btw...so they hate him because they had unrealistic expextations for him especially playing in dNo fro's scheme where he wa ssimply doing his job. Its the usual with our cane fans...or so called fans..look at tge kayaa, duke johnson, the list goes on. These dudes aint fans...half of them sec slurpers..or waiting on the next team to hop on
You ain't never lied big bruh... Chad is the best all around DL on the team, in both Pass rushing & against the run. (JJack is right there too tho)

He sets the edge in the run game & stays discipline in his lanes... He frees things up for nearly all the rest of the front 7 to get off & eat.

His first two years was wasted in Dno's terrible scheme, but had he been playing under Diaz & Kool for 4 years he'd be one of the top Canes DE's.

Chad always been a real good kid, cats just always hating on'em, but he stayed loyal to this U & is team leader.

Y'all take **** way too serious...

He's been making music for years & it's just something he does for fun, he's not legitimately trying to become a rapper...

He does have a lot of fans that vibe to his music, but it's not really for everybody...
He knows a lot of Miami rappers like Lil Dred & Gunplay, so he does music with them every now & then...

Some of y'all are just pure blooded psycho's man lol Smh... Calm the f*ck down, no reason to bash to the kid.
I have heard him on a few iceberg songs too....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Y'all take **** way too serious...

He's been making music for years & it's just something he does for fun, he's not legitimately trying to become a rapper...

He does have a lot of fans that vibe to his music, but it's not really for everybody...
He knows a lot of Miami rappers like Lil Dred & Gunplay, so he does music with them every now & then...

Some of y'all are just pure blooded psycho's man lol Smh... Calm the f*ck down, no reason to bash to the kid.
I have heard him on a few iceberg songs too....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Yup, Berg305 is the homie for real! (DAT!)

Chad makes beats too, he's worked with a lot of the local Miami rappers.

Advertisement

Again...thats fine...but this is a forum...and this is an Off-Topic Thread displaying his musical talents. Something that he is doing on his off time...So in otherwords...If you don't care about an Off-Topic subject regarding a players off time, then why take waste time clicking on the link just to say "you dont think his talents are good enough to excuse him from doing things other than football".

It's not like he is sitting in the weight room making beats or missing time in the film room/practice to work on his 2nd craft. Get over it

How about a sack or two instead?

Yea...because its so terrible to have a hobby outside of football.

man shut yo bxtch *** up!! Chad had a very good season hating *** act like the dline didnt play big for us all year, CHAD included.... fake *** clown

Advertisement
11 TFL, 5 sacks, 1 Force fumble, 1 fumble recovery, and 3 pass break ups with a broke hand for most of the year and fake *** trolls on here trying to talk **** like some bxtches smh

Last edited:
We have an element within the miami fan base that is so irrational that their "fan hood" is very much in question. They drool and stalk these h.s. kids and annoint them in their minds as the next ________ Then when they get here they bash the fug out of them. They then hang on their nuts when they go pro and have a good career.

Fake *** ***** made *** waNna be fans

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
A do you think Chad music success is gonna mess with his ncaa eligibility i know he's getting paid

Advertisement
Back