OT: Cavinder twins to WWE.

Advertisement
nope, lol...I was a ref....took my share of bumps....some refs work harder than most talent....I was in the ring for the whole show, taking bumps while the guys would go at it for 15 minutes
We need an AMA on here. What years/promotion were you a ref for, if you do not mind sharing?

Advertisement
Reading between the lines it seems that Hanna was not going to get invited back to UM so Haley is going to transfer with her. Or am I over anal yzing it?

If they both just want to play another year of ball, would FIU be a good spot for them? If they're looking for another year of marketability, I'm guessing they try to find their way to a school in another large market, SoCal perhaps.

Reading between the lines it seems that Hanna was not going to get invited back to UM so Haley is going to transfer with her. Or am I over anal yzing it?

If they both just want to play another year of ball, would FIU be a good spot for them? If they're looking for another year of marketability, I'm guessing they try to find their way to a school in another large market, SoCal perhaps.
Hanna has no interest in resuming career.

Advertisement
My bad. I misread the article initially.

I think my point still has merit though. Im curious as to where she lands.
I think she comes back to UM. Haley wanted to play, Hanna didnt. they've spoken about this. Im assuming Hanna and Haley had a h2h where she told her to finish her dreams. I assume LW isnt really upping her deal anymore so she's prolly testing her market. they do travel a ton though so idk if designation matters esp for a year

I think she comes back to UM. Haley wanted to play, Hanna didnt. they've spoken about this. Im assuming Hanna and Haley had a h2h where she told her to finish her dreams. I assume LW isnt really upping her deal anymore so she's prolly testing her market. they do travel a ton though so idk if designation matters esp for a year

Why would she have to enter the portal to come back to UM. It seems that she could do that directly.

Also, if I recall correctly, didnt the chick hoops team sign 3 guards from the Portal after the season? Do they even have a spot for Haley Cavinder?

Advertisement
Why would she have to enter the portal to come back to UM. It seems that she could do that directly.

Also, if I recall correctly, didnt the chick hoops team sign 3 guards from the Portal after the season? Do they even have a spot for Haley Cavinder?
im sure she would be welcomed back and ESPN said she could return to UM. its not a sure fire thing she's looking for a new home. I think she's probably seeing where she fits best roster Wise and NIL wise

No, Hanna was salty about not getting PT, and knew that the only way they could get the WWE deal was as Twins so she leaned on her sister, who obviously loves playing ball to come along for the ride. Haley never seemed as if she wanted to leave, and now she's hoping Meier can find a spot for her. The issue is that her minutes have been replaced, and honestly, the guard room is so deep now I don't know if she fits in.

No, Hanna was salty about not getting PT, and knew that the only way they could get the WWE deal was as Twins so she leaned on her sister, who obviously loves playing ball to come along for the ride. Haley never seemed as if she wanted to leave, and now she's hoping Meier can find a spot for her. The issue is that her minutes have been replaced, and honestly, the guard room is so deep now I don't know if she fits in.

Good info. Thanks for that.

I sort of posited some of that in my post #372.

Advertisement
Only 11 listed on the roster so looks like plenty of room if her and coach Meier agree.

Only 11 listed on the roster so looks like plenty of room if her and coach Meier agree.
Does she want to be a secondary player? She was the leading scorer on an Elite 8 team, I don't know if she would be cool coming off the bench. You also have to keep in mind that Coach Meier has already said that she has her 10 and she's going to be experimenting all throughout OOC play, to figure out which lineups work. I hope that Katie brings her back, additional scoring punch is always welcome, but she has to buy in to a new role.

Advertisement
Back