NFL OT - Carolina Panthers trade for the #1 overall pick

Advertisement
The best fit for AR is in
- Houston, behind Davis Mills (although I don’t think they’ll draft him)
- Seattle, behind Geno Smith
- Washington, with Eric Bieniemy
- Tampa, with Dave Canales

Stroud likely gets drafted to Carolina
Bryce Young goes to Houston at #2, or the Colts at #4
Will Levis gets picked by either the Raiders or the Falcons, (it remains to be seen how much they believe in Ridder)
Vikings late in 1st would be good spot in theory but he won't make it out the top 15.

Advertisement
Moving to 1 with this trash QB class no thank you. Would rather be at 3 and take Will Anderson who will have 125 sacks in his career. These QBs will ALL be trash IMO
this is a very strong qb class comparatively to anything in the last 10 years so i'm not sure what your basis is of that statement

Advertisement
It will be even more awesome when that 24 1st rounder ends up a top 3 pick because the Panthers suck. Just seeing us win one of these trades is pretty ****** awesome.
so the panthers fire rhule's dumb ***, bring on reich and ejiro to lead the team, retain their entire defense, and they are going to be WORSE next year after drafting a QB first overall than they were with baker mayfield and sam darnold?

nah man, you don't understand football

Vikings late in 1st would be good spot in theory but he won't make it out the top 15.
I’ve talked myself into the Vikings giving AR a soft landing spot if he falls. Good young OL core. Hockenson is a solid young TE and JJ obviously. There’s a path to success for him around that nucleus.

Advertisement
some people wanted them to go after lamar which would likely be 200+ mil with most being guaranteed AND 2 first round picks.

understandably lamar is a mvp and in his prime but that's a steep asking price for proven qb's these days

giving up 2 firsts and a WR to only have to pay a qb a rookie deal is much safer move in my opinion

Advertisement
The DJ Moore piece is huge for Chicago. Their top priority is getting Fields to the next level. Look at what Diggs did for Allen. Moore isn’t quite Diggs but he is a proven veteran at 25.

Moore won’t do much because Fields is what he is - a below average qB and probably not their QB of the future.

And no way panthers pick stroud. Maybe they really love a guy like Anderson…i dunno

I mean, Stroud has more of an NFL body than Bryce Young, and I think he’s a terrific prospect, but not for what they paid. You don’t think there’s any chance they go for AR do you? That would be hysterical.
If Young were a legit 6’1 he’s the number one pick by a mile. Some of the throws I’ve seen him make are jaw dropping. His accuracy and ball placement is next level. He’s just short and light, he looks even smaller in person.

Advertisement
Back