OT/ CanesFam....dsddcane is doing Better...

Advertisement
Just had my bff’s dad’s funeral this past Saturday who died from COVID. It was via zoom. My parents on the same day went to two separate funerals due to COVID losses via zoom. The chit is real, man. And even if ur immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one talks about the passing of it. Everyone keep saying “they’ll be alright,” well what about the people they came in contact w who did not know they were positive?
****, brother. Sorry to hear that.

Advertisement
I had the Covid-19 virus end of march. probably lasted 3 to 4 weeks in total. For me it didnt hit hard until about 7-10 days in and then it hit my *** like a ton of bricks for about 3-4 days. Had one night where I thought I was going to die. Woke up covered in sweat from head to toe like I just got out of the shower. Made it to my bathroom and poured cold water over my head but that wasn't enough so I juts jumped in the shower and took a cold shower. Once I got to bed I crashed out and woke up around 4 pm next day. Slept about 12 hrs straight and when I woke up I felt a lot better. That was the last day of feeling really crapy. After that I just had a cough and had headaches. Took Tylenol every 4 hrs for the head aches and that worked good. Not gone to lie the cough lasted for a long time after and my lungs definetly feel weaker. I have shortness of breath that I have never experienced in my life so this virus definitely causes issue with your lungs.

My brother also had it but was 1 day behind me with the symptoms. the day when he was hit with that super high fever he thought he was dead. Hit him harder then me but he never had the cough like I had.

One other thing I rarely get sick. Im talking before this virus I havnt been sick once in id say last 15-20 years. I just dont get sick. Well this thing got me and got me good. You guys stay safe out there.

Just had my bff’s dad’s funeral this past Saturday who died from COVID. It was via zoom. My parents on the same day went to two separate funerals due to COVID losses via zoom. The chit is real, man. And even if ur immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one talks about the passing of it. Everyone keep saying “they’ll be alright,” well what about the people they came in contact w who did not know they were positive?
@Rellyrell...Thoughts and prayers to you and family...

Advertisement
I had the Covid-19 virus end of march. probably lasted 3 to 4 weeks in total. For me it didnt hit hard until about 7-10 days in and then it hit my *** like a ton of bricks for about 3-4 days. Had one night where I thought I was going to die. Woke up covered in sweat from head to toe like I just got out of the shower. Made it to my bathroom and poured cold water over my head but that wasn't enough so I juts jumped in the shower and took a cold shower. Once I got to bed I crashed out and woke up around 4 pm next day. Slept about 12 hrs straight and when I woke up I felt a lot better. That was the last day of feeling really crapy. After that I just had a cough and had headaches. Took Tylenol every 4 hrs for the head aches and that worked good. Not gone to lie the cough lasted for a long time after and my lungs definetly feel weaker. I have shortness of breath that I have never experienced in my life so this virus definitely causes issue with your lungs.

My brother also had it but was 1 day behind me with the symptoms. the day when he was hit with that super high fever he thought he was dead. Hit him harder then me but he never had the cough like I had.

One other thing I rarely get sick. Im talking before this virus I havnt been sick once in id say last 15-20 years. I just dont get sick. Well this thing got me and got me good. You guys stay safe out there.

Glad u pulled through, my guy. Sheeeeesh! Same regards to your bro.

Advertisement

Wow, that sounds brutal. Sounds a lot like my wicked battle with Swine Flu back in '09. That was the sickest I ever felt. Glad you are ok now.

Advertisement
A little something to make you feel better Dee.
Hope you get back to kick-*** mode fast bro.
1o.jpg

Advertisement
Back