OT/ CanesFam....dsddcane is doing Better...

Get better soon, @dsddcane

We should all remember to be vigilant in defense of COVID-19. I found myself getting somewhat lax in terms of being near other people, not washing my hands as often as I did a couple months ago, not wearing latex gloves, etc. ****, I rode a subway this weekend for the first time in months. It’s still a serious threat of a disease, and even with lots of precaution we could still contract it.

Advertisement
Even if your immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one knows the lasting effects.
That's the scary part for me personally. Just have to find that balance of safety & living life. The line is different for everyone. We can't control others. Always assume the worse is my advice.

(Ex: I know 2 girls (in their 30's, unhealthy girls) who've been in the hospital w/ Covid for a week (one was 10 days). One got out Thursday, one Friday. They had a birthday party for their Mom Saturday. Tons of family, kids, Aunts, etc. Posting pics on FB. They had a mask on but literally 1-2 removed from the hospital. One almost got vented. Ignorance is bliss.

The latter part is the truth. ****, my soon to be ex goes out w no social distancing or face covering herself. Dummy.

@The Franchise said it best in another thread; our “freedom” have spoiled us, and in some ways entitled us. I mean u had ppl literally protesting being home b/c it was against their constitutional rights. Lol.

Me personally; my lungs are shot between a jet fuel explosion I was exposed to in August, then the lingering affects of the “flu” I had in January. Blink of an eye, lungs got toasted. So although I’m relatively young, no cap my g, this chit do scare me. I was out 3 weeks w the flu b/c my lungs were scared from the gas explosion. I ain’t NEBER been sick that long in my life, nor have that period of respiratory issues. So I’m not fooling around, man. It’s kinda made me paranoid to be in close proximity b/c I see how reckless ppl are, and I’m hella social.

We just need some treatment plan, man. Like I can’t believe w the advance in modern medicine, technology that they still don’t understand this chit? That’s my bewilderment.
I think we’re all unnerved. I hope they figure this out now! Crazy part is JUST NOW they’re saying it’s a blood flow and inflammation problem... WTF? Now? I’ll just stay home as much as possible until it’s done. I hope you feel better and this is just a memory for all of us soon. Prayers

Advertisement
OP, thanks much for the update. Good guy.

Ya know, all the talk is about those making a full recovery and the VERY low percentage of fatalities (despite 126,000 dead). But ... there's a whole other category of people (young and old) who -- while they don't die -- end up with life altering side effects, e.g., blood clots, scarred lungs, etc. Things that may well shorten their life eventually, or dramatically change its quality from here on.

That's actually not all the talk. All the talk is about the increasing number of cases we have had recently, despite the death rate decreasing over +90% since April. The drastic decrease in death rate is being ignored by MSM. They love their fear ****.

But I do agree about the unknown long term effects on those who do survive and respecting and looking out for those who are still very at risk for this virus. We have got to move forward but must do so very carefully. Unfortunately this virus is here and spread so we must learn to live with it

Man lurking these boards for years and some of yall get to be like close friends/family that you don't even really know. We hurl insults at the ones who disagree with us, but when **** happens to the fam we gotta come together. Does he or his fam need anything? I got ubereat on speed dial!

Advertisement
The latter part is the truth. ****, my soon to be ex goes out w no social distancing or face covering herself. Dummy.

@The Franchise said it best in another thread; our “freedom” have spoiled us, and in some ways entitled us. I mean u had ppl literally protesting being home b/c it was against their constitutional rights. Lol.

Me personally; my lungs are shot between a jet fuel explosion I was exposed to in August, then the lingering affects of the “flu” I had in January. Blink of an eye, lungs got toasted. So although I’m relatively young, no cap my g, this chit do scare me. I was out 3 weeks w the flu b/c my lungs were scared from the gas explosion. I ain’t NEBER been sick that long in my life, nor have that period of respiratory issues. So I’m not fooling around, man. It’s kinda made me paranoid to be in close proximity b/c I see how reckless ppl are, and I’m hella social.

We just need some treatment plan, man. Like I can’t believe w the advance in modern medicine, technology that they still don’t understand this chit? That’s my bewilderment.

I am sorry to hear this. There is only one main solution for you: don’t get it.

We are friends with a renowned doctor that has been at the front lines of treating COVID-19. Basically, COVID is a disease that causes massive inflammation. Those that get very sick will get bacterial pneumonia.

Consequently, as a preventive measure, you should take vitamins and eat food that naturally reduces inflammation and promotes a strong immune system. Lots of vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin C, Zinc.

If you get sick (confirmed or suspected), take azithromycin - 500 mg / day for seven days. This will help to prevent bacterial pneumonia. Requires a prescription.

We follows these recommendations, and I believe they made a difference in our recovery.

I think one of the biggest issues is that the Covid-19 virus seems to be changing or mutating over time. We've really only had 6 months to study this thing, and some of the things that we THOUGHT we knew in February...have changed. Were we "wrong" in February, did we have incomplete information, or is the virus going through the typical process of mutation? Maybe all of the above.

Look at the flip-flops we have experienced...with whether it is advisable to wear masks; go out in public; the radius we should use to minimize spread; the characteristics of who was more susceptible/less susceptible; the measures to take as far as cleaning, and how long the virus remains active on various surfaces; the types of non-cure medications you could take to help fight the virus; the impact of immune systems, diet, and exercise.

We could go on and on, but yes, medical science does not have Covid-19 pinned down yet. And it sucks.

All the best to you, Relly, as well as Dee.

That's the scary part for me personally. Just have to find that balance of safety & living life. The line is different for everyone. We can't control others. Always assume the worse is my advice.

(Ex: I know 2 girls (in their 30's, unhealthy girls) who've been in the hospital w/ Covid for a week (one was 10 days). One got out Thursday, one Friday. They had a birthday party for their Mom Saturday. Tons of family, kids, Aunts, etc. Posting pics on FB. They had a mask on but literally 1-2 removed from the hospital. One almost got vented. Ignorance is bliss.

Sounds like these women are very stupid, but their family members are even dumber.

Advertisement
Here's an article from early May about the virus. The interesting parts are that at that time, it was expected to mutate much more slowly than it appears it is. Also, one of our common cold coronaviruses might have been from a similar deadly pandemic in 1889 and we've since built up an immunity to it.

Advertisement
I am sorry to hear this. There is only one main solution for you: don’t get it.

We are friends with a renowned doctor that has been at the front lines of treating COVID-19. Basically, COVID is a disease that causes massive inflammation. Those that get very sick will get bacterial pneumonia.

Consequently, as a preventive measure, you should take vitamins and eat food that naturally reduces inflammation and promotes a strong immune system. Lots of vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin C, Zinc.

If you get sick (confirmed or suspected), take azithromycin - 500 mg / day for seven days. This will help to prevent bacterial pneumonia. Requires a prescription.

We follows these recommendations, and I believe they made a difference in our recovery.

Appreciate this;

Just had my bff’s dad’s funeral this past Saturday who died from COVID. It was via zoom. My parents on the same day went to two separate funerals due to COVID losses via zoom. The chit is real, man. And even if ur immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one talks about the passing of it. Everyone keep saying “they’ll be alright,” well what about the people they came in contact w who did not know they were positive?
I’m telling u man. My 50 yr old healthy cousin almost died from this chit. A distant older uncle of ours, wasn’t so “lucky”. It’s not a joke. I hope Dee pulls through.

Advertisement
Back