OT: Canelo vs Jacobs

I had it 115-113. I thought it was closer than the announcers acted like it was but canelo won that fight. I wanna see him fight GGG or Kovalev

Advertisement
You always were a De La Hoya fan boy......I remember when I was all Tito Trinidad and you were on the Oscar bandwagon....

you's a got **** liar.. I've never pulled for Oscar De La ***io in 1 fight....Ever.. I remember you calling me talking **** about how Oscar was going to do Chavez in the 2nd fight....You were a front runner then and a front runner now..

you's a got **** liar.. I've never pulled for Oscar De La ***io in 1 fight....Ever.. I remember you calling me talking **** about how Oscar was going to do Chavez in the 2nd fight....You were a front runner then and a front runner now..
Last dude that called me a liar was @Stephen57.......

Advertisement
Canelo destroyed him....DJ was standing there not willing to go. Got to give Canleo credit he took alot of Floyds ****nal and added it to his own. This just adds to Floyds legacy as well s Canelos.......the more he wins the more Floyd looks so good.

He had never been stopped until tonight . But, whatever, Ortiz just looked skilled .

Did you see GGG at ringside just now ? You think we'll get Canelo vs GGG 3 by year's end ? I do. Obviously if neither one loses in the interim.
My thing who the **** wabts to watch Canelo beat GGG again. Thats boring he needs to fight someone else.

Advertisement
Canelo destroyed him....DJ was standing there not willing to go. Got to give Canleo credit he took alot of Floyds ****nal and added it to his own. This just adds to Floyds legacy as well s Canelos.......the more he wins the more Floyd looks so good.
Picked Canelo was rooting for DJ.......i though Canelo straight dominated.
My thing who the **** wabts to watch Canelo beat GGG again. Thats boring he needs to fight someone else.
Exactly . Boxing is an art . The "Sweet science" , it's boxing not brawling. Canelo was fighting a bigger dude who didn't want to engage early on and when Jacobs finally started trying to be more active in the middle rounds Canelo put on a clinic defensively . His ability to make Jacobs miss was reminiscent of Mayweather , you're right .

Oh but he did the first time. Second was a draw at worst.
I respectfully disagree . I do think you could make a case for a 7-5 decision for GGG in the first fight simply because he was the aggressor and the optics were bad with Canelo stubbornly fighting off the ropes even while his corner kept telling him not to. I thought the draw was fair though being GGG was the aggressor but not effective .
Second fight Canelo won , go back and look at GGG's face after the fight , he got hit all night .

Advertisement
I respectfully disagree . I do think you could make a case for a 7-5 decision for GGG in the first fight simply because he was the aggressor and the optics were bad with Canelo stubbornly fighting off the ropes even while his corner kept telling him not to. I thought the draw was fair though being GGG was the aggressor but not effective .
Second fight Canelo won , go back and look at GGG's face after the fight , he got hit all night .
I thought Canelo dominated the first part of the fight with GGG taking over in the second half. Oh well. Nobody is beating Canelo in a close decision. I thought the fight was pretty close last night. I suppose I give it to Canelo, but not by much.

Canelo and bud are the top 2 P4P fighters in the world.

Spence jr is coming and will fight and beat both

Advertisement
Exactly . Boxing is an art . The "Sweet science" , it's boxing not brawling. Canelo was fighting a bigger dude who didn't want to engage early on and when Jacobs finally started trying to be more active in the middle rounds Canelo put on a clinic defensively . His ability to make Jacobs miss was reminiscent of Mayweather , you're right .
Mayweather made opposing fighters not swing because u look foolish. Thats the worst thing to happen to a boxer in the ring.....he cant hit the guy in front of him. It makes them reluctant to throw.....people always said why isnt pac swinging why isnt canelo swinging cause Floyd made them look like fools. Canelo studied Floyd after his fight with him u can tell and he implemented that in his game.....hes not better at it then Floyd but hes **** good at it.

Advertisement
Back