OT cam to the patriots

5ringshowboutu

"Wynwood **** sucking short bus faqqit"
Screenshot_20200628-180957_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
I liked the Pats back in 85 or so. I liked the Pats when they said Brady was too old.

Pats fans made me not like the Pats. They deserve everything that's headed their way. I'm just sorry that bad things have to happen to good people just to shut up a bunch of overconfident jackasses.

Hopefully that means Fins rising.

If he balls out he gets paid. If he doesnt he'll probably never see an NFL field again.

If healthy he can be dangerous w what NE is trying to do (power run game, dink and dunk passes).

But I'm not sure hes fully healthy or ever will be again.

As a Dolphins fan, I like it. Cam is never going to be 2015 Cam again, and I interpret this as the Pats aren’t sold on Stidham. If you were, you don’t bring in a major distraction like an older, former first overall pick who has always started.

Advertisement
I liked the Pats back in 85 or so. I liked the Pats when they said Brady was too old.

Pats fans made me not like the Pats. They deserve everything that's headed their way. I'm just sorry that bad things have to happen to good people just to shut up a bunch of overconfident jackasses.

Hopefully that means Fins rising.
As a Pats fan, I can agree lol most Pats fans suck. Loooooot of pink hats that I’m glad will finally be going away. I’m hoping for a down year so some of that 20 year waiting list for season tix will clear up lol

Advertisement
Hopefully he can give them enough wins to keep trevor Lawrence away from Bill the gawd from creating a 2nd dynasty there.

Realllllly don't feel like dealing with another 15 years of bandwagon patriots fans...they're somehow noticeably worse than the average team hopper

Hopefully he can give them enough wins to keep trevor Lawrence away from Bill the gawd from creating a 2nd dynasty there.

Realllllly don't feel like dealing with another 15 years of bandwagon patriots fans...they're somehow noticeably worse than the average team hopper
Don’t worry, their Vegas O/U is 9 wins. They won’t sniff Trevor Lawrence. Or Justin Fields.

Don’t worry, their Vegas O/U is 9 wins. They won’t sniff Trevor Lawrence. Or Justin Fields.
Love it..I gotta give props to belichick as much as I hate to though..dude had Matt ******* Cassel win 11 games the one year brady was out. I dont wanna see anymore high end qbs with him lmao

Advertisement
Cam signed for a “bare minimum” type deal. It’s really smart and why the Pats do it all the time. Shape up or ship out. Nothing to lose here but if it all works out, they got a starting QB for nothing.

Cam’s gotta change his game. He’s been beat up the last few years because of his running. Not a fan of him or the Pats but it would be nice to see the demise of their dynasty.

Advertisement
Josh McDaniels is gonna orchestrate a Power Run Pistol offense with Cam.

Considering the fact that offseason workouts, mini-camp & OTA's etc have all basically been cancelled, it makes sense to go to a Run heavy style offense with a QB who can pickup yards with his legs, because there's just not gonna be enough time in the offseason to gel & create continuity with a new QB trying to operate an intricate Pass heavy offense.

The teams who have the most athletically gifted playmakers will be the ones who thrive under these C-19 circumstances, because OL's will be mostly garbage this season, so you're gonna need a bunch of dudes who can play easy read backyard Football. The QB's/Offenses who have to have perfect timing & rhythm & that are overly complicated in their verbiage/play designs will struggle with not enough months to get in a cohesive groove together.

People are gonna doubt Cam because they don't like him personally, but regardless of that one thing that can't be doubted is Belichick & McDaniels ability to put together a game plan to win on any given Sunday/Monday/Thursday, they've won games with Matt Cassel, Jimmy Garoppolo & Jacoby Brissett, you'd be a fool to think they can't win with Cam.

And I'm a Ravens fan btw, I can't stand the Pats, but this was a good pickup for them.

Cam's washed up by now from all the accumulative hits throughout the years. He's not good enough as a passer to carry a team without his power running style. If he tries to play that way now he won't last half a season.

Who in their right mind would bet against a super bowl quarterback with something to prove, playing for the greatest football coach of all time with something to prove 🤔😂
I’ll take whatever over you’re giving lmao
F307F219-3AA4-4F0D-98FE-4C4314FC331F.gif

Advertisement
Back