OT: Cam Akers soliciting a gf on Twitter

He's got another 15-20 years before he's "old".

Dude will be retired before he's 33, for crying out loud.

All i'm gonna say is I remember a post from another forum that I will try and quote word for word what I read years ago.

"I just remember breaking up with her cuz I wanted to fck around with other chicks. Had no reason to break up with her either, none whatsoever other than that. Now here I am 5 years later empty af looking at her fbook, seeing her married and seeing what a beautiful person she has become

kinda **** that makes you sit and stare at walls for 30 minutes..."

Advertisement
All i'm gonna say is I remember a post from another forum that I will try and quote word for word what I read years ago.

"I just remember breaking up with her cuz I wanted to fck around with other chicks. Had no reason to break up with her either, none whatsoever other than that. Now here I am 5 years later empty af looking at her fbook, seeing her married and seeing what a beautiful person she has become

kinda **** that makes you sit and stare at walls for 30 minutes..."
To each their own. I'm not saying never tie down to a girl. I'm actually the romantic type, believe it or not. But I probably wouldn't do it while playing professional football and in my 20's.

100%. My ex when I was 20 broke my heart man. But it was such a. blessing because it allowed me to crush my 20’s. Spent all but a year and a half single. Had the time of my life crushing a different flavor every night.

Its for the ATTENTION. These dudes are just like THOTS themselves....that was just am attention move to have random chics throwing themselves in his dm and post to boost his own ego.

This ninja was a star football player at FSU...he wa sswimming in it at FSU and witht he famu chics.

But out of allt he athletes Basketball players are probably the worst simps. Them dudes are literally GROUPIES for INSTAGRAM THOTS AND REALITY celebritites. Most of them tall *** awkward dudes never got no real chics. Football players are usually colder on those skeezers. Check out Scottie Pippen's wife..20 yr old Basketball player falling head over heels wifing her up right now ...while a 3rd string Denver linebacker was smashing his baby mother..then beat him up when he tried to address it lol

What’s all this about Pippen?

BTW I saw him at a canes game a couple of years back.

Advertisement
He’s a NFL athlete living in L.A, top 3 home of gold diggas & hookas!! If he can’t find a chick in LA, bruh is lame af!!

I got ninjas out here making $70k, driving Infiniti’s, pulling chicks left & right b/c they look like they balling. Yet, this dude probably driving in an everyday 600, flickering on his neck, saying he needs a gf??? Come on bruh. Way too easy out here.

Shiiid, maybe he needs to hit up Derwin or something. The first thing Derwin James did when he pulled up was pull out. Lol. The second thing was getting robbed, b/c if u ain’t from here, certain Hollywood spots are an entrapment to get wrecked if u floss w/ no street cred or vouch.
U or floss would be happy to talk with him bout all that. But that ain't Cam by the way. Dudes a real quiet humble dude.

What if he meant he wanted a pet goldfish??... I mean who doesn't like a cute lil goldfish??.... LOL!!

Too late. You need to get the gf before the money. If not then just enjoy them all lol They're no good anyway.

Advertisement
People got mad at Lavar Ball for saying his son Lamelo before he got drafted was not going to meet a nice woman as a NBA athlete he will meet a wh*re, now his son is linked to a **** star 😂😂😂

Bro I meet so many women who don't have a fvckin' clue about football and have no idea who the **** Cam Akers is.

He could easily find a chick that doesn't know who he is (if he really wants to).

It ain't like he's a chiseled 6'5" monster who YOU KNOW must be an athlete. Akers could blend it at an LA Fitness.
I know but his IG or social media likely will have his exploits. And these females is running your socials before even getting the number

Which is why i would have 2 social media accounts...a burner one...and one that is the professional one.

Majority of nfl football players have chains with their football numbers on it...im telling you these dudes are easy licks.lol

Deandre Baker was driving around in a Lambo Truck all thru Liberty City. These guys WANT to be seen.

Check most nfl offensive lineman though..they lowkey with it.

Advertisement
What’s all this about Pippen?

BTW I saw him at a canes game a couple of years back.
His wife is an over the hill ran thru thot. She has let multiple c list and b list rappers hit and random dudes with money....Now is with a nba basketball player Malik Beasley a few years older thn her son.

She is going through a mid life crisis and litrlaly think she is a kardashian (shes friends witht hem). Pippen is still currently married to her i believe to

His wife is an over the hill ran thru thot. She has let multiple c list and b list rappers hit and random dudes with money....Now is with a nba basketball player Malik Beasley a few years older thn her son.

She is going through a mid life crisis and litrlaly think she is a kardashian (shes friends witht hem). Pippen is still currently married to her i believe to

Naw, Pip cut that hoe loose in 2018.

I don’t think she was with him a couple of times I saw him.

I don’t know why he sticks with her, might because she gets too much in the divorce.

Advertisement
I know but his IG or social media likely will have his exploits. And these females is running your socials before even getting the number

Which is why i would have 2 social media accounts...a burner one...and one that is the professional one.

Majority of nfl football players have chains with their football numbers on it...im telling you these dudes are easy licks.lol

Deandre Baker was driving around in a Lambo Truck all thru Liberty City. These guys WANT to be seen.

That 3rd paragraph is spot on. I had a run in w/ a cat named Derrick Ward back in the day at this strip club. This particular club was the #1 joint for video vixens, **** stars, celebrity jump offs in L.A. So bruh was low key, at first, but then he takes off his jacket. What was he wearing? His number on his neck, iced. Lol. So I’m chopping it up w/ “one” of my homegirls who work there, and Ole boy is thirsting on her. She goes; Rell...imma go give him a dance and a drink & see what he’s about.

Bet; homie literally tells her, A STRANGER, how he’s a NFL player, just signed a contract, come look at his car, asking what time she got off....lol. She called me like two nights later saying how easy it was to get him. Mind u, babygirl had a gangsta *** baby daddy, and she was in this dude’s pockets b/c he was literally like “here I am.” Lol.

Yeah you're right!
These chicks do that social media background check QUICK!

That 3rd paragraph is spot on. I had a run in w/ a cat named Derrick Ward back in the day at this strip club. This particular club was the #1 joint for video vixens, **** stars, celebrity jump offs in L.A. So bruh was low key, at first, but then he takes off his jacket. What was he wearing? His number on his neck, iced. Lol. So I’m chopping it up w/ “one” of my homegirls who work there, and Ole boy is thirsting on her. She goes; Rell...imma go give him a dance and a drink & see what he’s about.

Bet; homie literally tells her, A STRANGER, how he’s a NFL player, just signed a contract, come look at his car, asking what time she got off....lol. She called me like two nights later saying how easy it was to get him. Mind u, babygirl had a gangsta *** baby daddy, and she was in this dude’s pockets b/c he was literally like “here I am.” Lol.
I'm telling you. You want to know who are lowkey...Clinton portis and edgerrin James. You wouldn't think it..but I've been in clubs with those 2...and they dont even doVIP, and they weren't popping bottles either lol.

I'm laughing because the typical thots in the club were all over the dudes in VIP section who likely worked at office depot but were blowing there check.on a section..while the millions aires were literally standing with the regular folks baby sitting bottle water and cups of likely henny

Advertisement
Back