OT: Cam Akers soliciting a gf on Twitter

Akers sounds like a romantic. He needs to hang out at Whole Foods or attend/perform in a spoken word gig.
These new ninjas are weird. This is the generation that grew up on Drake. Mentally soft simps. They need a female by their side to validate them.
They need a heavy dose of JT Money/Poison Clan.

Why the fvck would you want a GF anyway?!
You're in your prime, a professional athlete, millionaire, in tip-top shape...
You could be slaying a different flavor every night but you go on Twitter and tell the entire free world "i WaNt A gF". SMH

I got a buddy who's 27 and just recently became Miami PD.
He's swimming in new pu$$y and laughs at the thought of settling down right now.
AND HE'S JUST A COP!
Akers is a PRO...FOOTBALL...PLAYER!
Its for the ATTENTION. These dudes are just like THOTS themselves....that was just am attention move to have random chics throwing themselves in his dm and post to boost his own ego.

This ninja was a star football player at FSU...he wa sswimming in it at FSU and witht he famu chics.

But out of allt he athletes Basketball players are probably the worst simps. Them dudes are literally GROUPIES for INSTAGRAM THOTS AND REALITY celebritites. Most of them tall *** awkward dudes never got no real chics. Football players are usually colder on those skeezers. Check out Scottie Pippen's wife..20 yr old Basketball player falling head over heels wifing her up right now ...while a 3rd string Denver linebacker was smashing his baby mother..then beat him up when he tried to address it lol

Advertisement
These new ninjas are weird. This is the generation that grew up on Drake. Mentally soft simps. They need a female by their side to validate them.

You could be slaying a different flavor every night but you go on Twitter and tell the entire free world "i WaNt A gF". SMH

He's swimming in new pu$$y and laughs at the thought of settling down right now.
AND HE'S JUST A COP!
Man, JT Money was da ****. Still listen to him. He's still got a cult following in KCMO/KCK cause of Solé. Fun fact, me and her lil sis was super tight and I got to meet Solé a few times.

Last edited:
Its for the ATTENTION. These dudes are just like THOTS themselves....that was just am attention move to have random chics throwing themselves in his dm and post to boost his own ego.

This ninja was a star football player at FSU...he wa sswimming in it at FSU and witht he famu chics.

But out of allt he athletes Basketball players are probably the worst simps. Them dudes are literally GROUPIES for INSTAGRAM THOTS AND REALITY celebritites. Most of them tall *** awkward dudes never got no real chics. Football players are usually colder on those skeezers. Check out Scottie Pippen's wife..20 yr old Basketball player falling head over heels wifing her up right now ...while a 3rd string Denver linebacker was smashing his baby mother..then beat him up when he tried to address it lol
B-ball players always been simping cornballs. LOL
Just look at all the NBA players that get victimized and exposed by IG thots.

Fvckin' Harden fallin' asleep next to hoes and ****.
Lebron in an IG's hoe's inbox.
Wade too.

Advertisement
some of you smh

these same dudes saying not to settle down and party it out, next thing you know dude is old and past everything and the ONLY reason any woman would want him at that point is FOR his money.

He a country boy in the land of Super Skeezers.

He gonna have a hard time finding a more traditional minded woman like the small towns of Florida and Mississippi.

Tell you what though. If I was a pro football player in LA, the last thing I would be looking for is a ball and chain.

Smash and dash, young man. Smash and dash. You got your whole life to be wifed up.

AND HE'S JUST A COP!
:100:

Advertisement
B-ball players always been simping cornballs. LOL
Just look at all the NBA players that get victimized and exposed by IG thots.

Fvckin' Harden fallin' asleep next to hoes and ****.
Lebron in an IG's hoe's inbox.
Wade too.
Definately remember snatching a female at the first DIAMONDS (Now called G5) and her revealing who Wade had locked in that work there.

Basketball dudes for the most part are TERRRIBBBLEEE with the simping. They are EASY VICS for these thot females...They literally say it.

some of you smh

these same dudes saying not to settle down and party it out, next thing you know dude is old and past everything and the ONLY reason any woman would want him at that point is FOR his money.
The only reason they want NOW is for the Money my man.

The dudes are showing their wealth on the social media. The females are literally doing scouting reports on these men based off of this...they have a website similar to cis that help them find their next victim and how to get em and where they hang,etc. Found this out from one of my co workers a girl who run in them circles.

If i was in postion as a professional player im goin gto a high school/college gf or international or a girl who doesnt have a clue about sports or who i am...Definately no ho*s off the instagram or twitter.

He gonna have a hard time finding a more traditional minded woman like the small towns of Florida and Mississippi.

Tell you what though. If I was a pro football player in LA, the last thing I would be looking for is a ball and chain.

Smash and dash, young man. Smash and dash. You got your whole life to be wifed up.

Gold diggers are everywhere Bro, look what happened to Lorenzen Wright.

Social media has made the world smaller.

Advertisement
Definately remember snatching a female at the first DIAMONDS (Now called G5) and her revealing who Wade had locked in that work there.

Basketball dudes for the most part are TERRRIBBBLEEE with the simping. They are EASY VICS for these thot females...They literally say it.
Baseball players can be soft like that, too. They end up traveling a ton to the other 14 teams in their league. But instead of keeping things casual, a lot of those guys end up having multiple GFs in multiple cities at any given time. It's absurd.

Chipper Jones basically wifed up a Hooters girl. Prince Fielder's wife banged his teammate (and Miguel Cabrera got hurt sticking up for his boy) and he's still with her. Wade Boggs got sued by one of his side pieces. A-Rod's entire life....

Advertisement

Bro, even these small town chicks b on that bull chit now. IG done f’d the whole game up.....well, them & the Kardashians. Lol

But it’s hard to find a real one unless u grew up w/ them. This Internet life & artist like Cardi B, City Girls, Megan The Stallon got these chicks on a money grab. If I’m an athlete in today’s society, at this age....like u said, SMASH & DASH! Get them b4 they get u.

Gold diggers are everywhere Bro, look what happened to Lorenzen Wright.

Social media has made the world smaller.

Yeah but there is a better g diffence between the major party cities and other places.

If I were so inclined, I could find a “good” woman rather easily in a small southern town, especially 30 and up un age.

They are getting married right and left to men who are deeply in love with them. They are out there too, even with the ratchet chicks running amok.

The only reason they want NOW is for the Money my man.

The dudes are showing their wealth on the social media. The females are literally doing scouting reports on these men based off of this...they have a website similar to cis that help them find their next victim and how to get em and where they hang,etc. Found this out from one of my co workers a girl who run in them circles.

If i was in postion as a professional player im goin gto a high school/college gf or international or a girl who doesnt have a clue about sports or who i am...Definately no ho*s off the instagram or twitter.
Bro I meet so many women who don't have a fvckin' clue about football and have no idea who the **** Cam Akers is.

He could easily find a chick that doesn't know who he is (if he really wants to).

It ain't like he's a chiseled 6'5" monster who YOU KNOW must be an athlete. Akers could blend it at an LA Fitness.

Advertisement
Back