OT Cager yeah he sucks...not

Advertisement
Cager couldn’t catch here unless he pushed off the defender. That’s a fact. I’m glad he has enjoyed his time at UGA, but he sucked as a Hurricane.

Cagers hands are the size of a 5 year olds. Probably should have focused on a sport where tiny hands don’t matter...like ping pong or badminton.

Advertisement
Cagers hands are the size of a 5 year olds. Probably should have focused on a sport where tiny hands don’t matter...like ping pong or badminton.

Yeah, you can't be 6'5 w/ hands the size of a young man. They value hand size in the NFL b/c it's a much different game when it comes to contested passes. We're talking the best of the best.

Are you arguing that Cager is better than Osborn?

Yes. Substantially better in fact.

Cager - NFL prospect
Osborn - not NFL athlete

Not hard to see the argument here.

Outside of his size, I am not sure where I see how you come to that conclusion. Also, NFL prospect doesn't make a player the better player at all moments in time. Throughout their college careers, Osborn has been the better wide receiver. More productive. More versatile. As for NFL athlete...I will wait until the process starts in the offseason. He doesn't look explosive, but I'll wait on that until we get some concrete numbers. They are different players and the difference between the two is negligible. If a GM took Cager "high"-ish, that GM wouldn't have a job for very much longer.

If Cager floats around on a practice squad or as a WR4 for some bum squad in the NFL, it doesn't mean he's magically a better player throughout their college careers.

ClosedBonyElver-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Back