OT - Butch Jones fired this week prediction.

g8rh8rMD

Not a Dr.
No way they can keep him on after that performance, plus his other BS. Guess UGA is their Clemson, except I doubt they'll hire a real coach this time given their post-Fulmer history.

Advertisement
It is ironic that Larry Scott is on his staff. He might take over as interim coach again,

Arizona, Arizona State, Ole Miss, probably Nebraska, maybe BC, Mizzou, Rice, Kansas, TEXAM, Oregon State, UCLA.....lots of potential openings in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This has Dan Mullen written all over it if he is fired....would rather have him there than UF's gig

This has Dan Mullen written all over it if he is fired....would rather have him there than UF's gig
He's getting whooped by Auburn, they showed a stat of ranked Mullen teams against other ranked teams and it's something like 2-15, worst in NCAA history

Advertisement
He's getting whooped by Auburn, they showed a stat of ranked Mullen teams against other ranked teams and it's something like 2-15, worst in NCAA history

Yea that's true, I didn't even know that stat or I never would've hyped him the way I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Al Golden and Butch Jones are locked in a room with a microphone. Who deep throats it first?

Advertisement
This loss for Butch is same as AG vs Clemson!! He's toast. What's even worst is $EC is down minus Bama and UGA! Still not sure on Auburn.

Al Golden and Butch Jones are locked in a room with a microphone. Who deep throats it first?

You motherf()cker! I almost choked on my rum and coke. The concussion I got from falling out of my chair laughing is less of a concern, I won't remember it tomorrow anyway.

Advertisement
Back