OT - Butch Jones fired this week prediction.

I would be throwing the bank at Brent Venables before someone else does.

Clempsum already did. He's highest paid asst, in Merica?

Think Kirby Smart. Jeremy Pruitt would be a good target as well.

Is Tennessee a better job than Georgia?

I would give you a firm NO on that.

Recruiting, location, you name it. GA is by far the better job.

You guys are killing me lol. I am saying Tennessee would do well to hire Venables or Pruitt as their HC (like UGA did with Smart).

Advertisement
Clempsum already did. He's highest paid asst, in Merica?

Think Kirby Smart. Jeremy Pruitt would be a good target as well.

Is Tennessee a better job than Georgia?

I would give you a firm NO on that.

Recruiting, location, you name it. GA is by far the better job.

You guys are killing me lol. I am saying Tennessee would do well to hire Venables or Pruitt as their HC (like UGA did with Smart).

My bad, but you must admit that you could have worded that better.

Mike Leach to Tennessee?

Negged cause I don't want to see that happen. Keep that mad genius out west!

Tennessee wants to win titles, and Leach isn't that kind of coach. He's perfect at Wazzu, or Texas Tech, where he can get away with being an oddball. Elite recruits want to play for a stable coach, who doesn't do stupid, embarrassing crap. I think UT makes a move for Chip Kelly, or at the least reaches for a midmajor darling like Scott Satterfield over at Appy. State.

You claim that Leach isn't the kind of coach to win titles, then you cite Satterfield who I agree is a good coach but has not won any titles.
You contradicted yourself.
As for doing stupid, embarrassing crap, can you cite an example?
Yeah, he's got a bit of a big mouth and occasionally says non-PC stuff, but folks in the south tend to get less triggered about
that stuff as long as you produce.

Tennessee isn't getting Kirby Smart because 1) It his 2nd year there. 2) Georgia has x10 more talent then Tennessee. 3) He is a UGA Alum and former player.

4) I was saying make a hire like UGA did.. Pruitt or Venables.

5) Maybe I'm a potato at expressing my opinion

Advertisement
Tennessee isn't getting Kirby Smart because 1) It his 2nd year there. 2) Georgia has x10 more talent then Tennessee. 3) He is a UGA Alum and former player.

4) I was saying make a hire like UGA did.. Pruitt or Venables.

5) Maybe I'm a potato at expressing my opinion

The other day I had wrote on the board, antidote, instead of anecdote lol. It happens.

Advertisement
Back