OT, but got ****

Advertisement
page forum GIF

Advertisement
Imagine that.....an announcer talking on TV....... I petition from now on he only does sign language

Advertisement
Haven't watched that much if any NFL in quite a while (until MIA games this year), but I used to like his commentary as a former triggerman. Does he suck now?

Was kinda funny at the end of Buffalo vs Kansas City when he hypothesized that the Bills could host a playoff game. Yes, Antonio....the current LAST of the 7-6 teams in terms of potential playoff probability/seeding should probably ask their fans for playoff game ticket deposits.

Even Nance, was like yeahhhhh.

I don't care either way any longer about Romo the broadcaster but he absolutely does too often in the heat of the moment either revert to the over-excitement of like a 7 yr old's brain or the shtick of that.

Advertisement
Imagine that.....an announcer talking on TV....... I petition from now on he only does sign language

It’s b/c he’s paid an absurd amount of $$, & he absolutely sucks at his job. Dude just babbles & is wrong often. He’s legit one of the worst play by play guys in the game. I’m not just saying this b/c he’s one of us, but Greg Olsen runs circles around Tony Romo as far as content, knowledge, humor, & professionalism.

Advertisement
It’s b/c he’s paid an absurd amount of $$, & he absolutely sucks at his job. Dude just babbles & is wrong often. He’s legit one of the worst play by play guys in the game. I’m not just saying this b/c he’s one of us, but Greg Olsen runs circles around Tony Romo as far as content, knowledge, humor, & professionalism.
Greg been great on the mic since the 7th floor

Advertisement
Back