OT Buffalo Bills

been a bills and hurricanes fan all my young life. Im just happy that I can finally watch some good football from one of my teams.
Also just wanna say that I think a lot of Allen's progress is due to the GOAT Ken Dorsey.

Advertisement
The math ain’t adding up for me. If** Bill is 51-66 with anyone but Brady (assuming the tweet is right)....how can Bill be 14-6 without Brady if we exclude Cam as his QB, when with Cam, he’s 6-7?

Something can’t be right. Or am I missing something obvious? Help.

Nope; that was my fault chief. Forgot about Drew Bledsoe. (That really sucks b/c he was Mr Patriot before Tom). Lol.

He was 5-11 w/ Drew in his 1st yr, and then yr 2, he started 0-1.

Fccccccccck. Drew Bledsoe. Smh.

So Belichick was 5-12 w/ Bledsoe. 19-18 prior to Cam in NE.

Good catch. Can’t believe I forgot about Drew Bledsoe. Smh.

Advertisement
Was down 33 in the championship game. Josh Allen went hammer for the win! Gotta live fantasy football

Cam Newton went from "Can't believe teams let Newton go to NE, how stupid" to "Can't believe anybody but Belichick knew Newton was done"

Nope; that was my fault chief. Forgot about Drew Bledsoe. (That really sucks b/c he was Mr Patriot before Tom). Lol.

He was 5-11 w/ Drew in his 1st yr, and then yr 2, he started 0-1.

Fccccccccck. Drew Bledsoe. Smh.

So Belichick was 5-12 w/ Bledsoe. 19-18 prior to Cam in NE.

Good catch. Can’t believe I forgot about Drew Bledsoe. Smh.
See this is why I hate when people try and spin off trying to make themselves appear smarter. Yet, fall on their face with basic math

Post less. Thanks.

Advertisement
Grandson is a big Bills fan. Friend of his dad’s is originally fr upstate NY and got him hooked on them. We have some lively discussions about my Phins and his Bills.

Don’t mind the Bills success especially with the Kelly connection. As long as the Jets suck, I’m good.

Went from 53% accuracy a couple years ago to 69% on double the volume this year. Interesting.
I was thinking the same thing last night. Read a ton when he got drafted that he wasn't accurate enough and that if you weren't accurate by the time you got out of college you weren't going to get more accurate.

I am 28 and been a bills fan my entire life and this is the best most stacked team i have ever seen them have, just a juggernaut on offense, with aggressive great defense and playing with Supreme confidence too, dolphins fans better hope we rest our starters

Advertisement
I am 28 and been a bills fan my entire life and this is the best most stacked team i have ever seen them have, just a juggernaut on offense, with aggressive great defense and playing with Supreme confidence too, dolphins fans better hope we rest our starters
Bills have great coaches, have done the right thing in free agency, which was getting Diggs and Daboll is getting HC gigs soon.

AFC East will be different in the future if New England continues to reject the offensive passing game in free agency and the draft.

I was thinking the same thing last night. Read a ton when he got drafted that he wasn't accurate enough and that if you weren't accurate by the time you got out of college you weren't going to get more accurate.
LOL, that's that bull$h!t Mike Leach theory...if that's the case, Joe Montana would've been a bust, Joe never cracked 54% at ND.

Advertisement
See this is why I hate when people try and spin off trying to make themselves appear smarter. Yet, fall on their face with basic math

Post less. Thanks.

L-M-A-O.

My guy; pls go eat a snickers, homie. U sound salty af.

1. I owned that I forgot about Bledsoe; most do, in fact
2. The fact is, the stat is still misleading af b/c they are throwing in his time w/ Cleveland
3. Did he not get Cassel paid? Did he not get Garoppolo paid? Why? B/c they all thought they were the next great QB
4. B/c of point #3, the debate became is Tom the GOAT or is it Belichick’s system?

No one has to try to be “smarter” on an internet platform, but looking at ur helter skelter history, maybe u should heed ur own advice.

Last edited:
Allens sudden surge certainly wasnt expected.

Give credit to Allen, he has improved his touch. His throws used to be rocket balls everywhere.

NFL draft guys all said that about Allen 🤷‍♂️
NFL draft is a crapshoot, but I remember watching Allen's tape and thinking He had a shot. One thing I like to look at that's equally as important as arm talent, is the feet, and Allen had good feet...unlike Weintz. Allen reminds me a lot of Roethlisberger.

Advertisement
Back