OT Buffalo Bills

caneULM

Recruit
Could this FINALLY be their year? I know New England isnt much of a measuring stick but they have been impressive this year. I see them getting to at least the AFC title game, imo vs the Chiefs. If nothing else I wouldnt mind them winning it all and presenting a ring to Jim Kelly.

Advertisement
Could this FINALLY be their year? I know New England isnt much of a measuring stick but they have been impressive this year. I see them getting to at least the AFC title game, imo vs the Chiefs. If nothing else I wouldnt mind them winning it all and presenting a ring to Jim Kelly.

Dont think theyll make it to the super bowl but they have a good team and anything is possible.

At this point they need to pull the starters and not risk any injury

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Disappointed Ron Howard didn't go for the jugular - he benched Allen in the 4th Q.

After all the misery the Patriots have inflicted on the NFL / AFC East over the years he should have run it up.

Advertisement

**** Belichick

Lol; so they really going to throw his first stint in Cleveland in there, huh? Lol

Like the guy didn’t go 11-5 w/ Matt Cassel. 2-0 w/ Garoppolo & That 11-5 season got that boy paid. Lol. Excluding Newton, Bill is 14-6 w/o Tom Brady.

Cam Newton absolutely stinks & it’s clear his shoulder is structurally f’d. The dude is literally a shell of his former self from a running & passing standpoint.

This is y I hate when graphics come up to tell a slanted story.

Lol; so they really going to throw his first stint in Cleveland in there, huh? Lol

Like the guy didn’t go 11-5 w/ Matt Cassel. 2-0 w/ Garoppolo & That 11-5 season got that boy paid. Lol. Excluding Newton, Bill is 14-6 w/o Tom Brady.

Cam Newton absolutely stinks & it’s clear his shoulder is structurally f’d. The dude is literally a shell of his former self from a running & passing standpoint.

This is y I hate when graphics come up to tell a slanted story.
The math ain’t adding up for me. If** Bill is 51-66 with anyone but Brady (assuming the tweet is right)....how can Bill be 14-6 without Brady if we exclude Cam as his QB, when with Cam, he’s 6-7?

Something can’t be right. Or am I missing something obvious? Help.

Advertisement
Back