OT: Bucs Release Roberto Aguayo haha

Advertisement
This is why I hate kickers , freaking head cases.

They can go from automatic , elite guys to absolute trash when they have some misses. Vanderjadt went from the best kicker in history (statistically) to a complete head case who couldn't hit a gimme.

No way I take one of those fuvkers high on a draft.

They can go from automatic , elite guys to absolute trash when they have some misses. Vanderjadt went from the best kicker in history (statistically) to a complete head case who couldn't hit a gimme.

Being a Vikings fan this is 100% true. Blair Walsh became a heaping pile of garbage after missing that game winner against Seattle.

Advertisement
The Bucs brain trust are fūcking idiots.

They moved up to draft that shītshow in the 2nd round.

Let that sink in. THE. SECOND. ROUND. For a kicker. A kicker that's one taco short of a combination platter.

Also, love it when semenholes fail.

Except for Janikowski...Polish kid has been super solid for my Raiders for over 15 years

Advertisement

Except for Janikowski...Polish kid has been super solid for my Raiders for over 15 years

I'd much rather miss on the exception than the rule , but dude has been the goods for a long time. Most of these high pick kickers normally are turds.

Has got to be one of the dumbest moves ever to give up 2 picks to move up and draft a kicker in the 2nd round. Unheard of.

Advertisement
He counts as a bust. 2nd round pick. A kicker getting drafted even in the 7th and they fail they are a bust no matter what.

Advertisement

Being a Vikings fan this is 100% true. Blair Walsh became a heaping pile of garbage after missing that game winner against Seattle.

How do you feel about dalvin cuck on the vikes....can't even fathom rooting for him. Glad Coley balled out Thursday night

Advertisement
Back