OT: Bucs Release Roberto Aguayo haha

This is why I hate kickers , freaking head cases.

They can go from automatic , elite guys to absolute trash when they have some misses. Vanderjadt went from the best kicker in history (statistically) to a complete head case who couldn't hit a gimme.

No way I take one of those fuvkers high on a draft.

Being a Vikings fan this is 100% true. Blair Walsh became a heaping pile of garbage after missing that game winner against Seattle.

How do you feel about dalvin cuck on the vikes....can't even fathom rooting for him. Glad Coley balled out Thursday night

It's tough. We've got a couple guys from there on the team. But I can appreciate talent, I mean I had to root for Favre for a couple of seasons. As long as the Vikings win I can deal with him playing at FSU.

Advertisement

Really?

Are you so cucked that you quiver and shake in fear of what you should and shouldn't do?

I prescribe testosterone supplementation, and working out at the gym.

The fūck we're not going to mock an FSU kicker, or any other rival player.

True canes mock our rivals every single fūcking day of the week without worrying about what we should or shouldn't do

Really?

Are you so cucked that you quiver and shake in fear of what you should and shouldn't do?

True canes mock our rivals every single fūcking day of the week without worrying about what we should or shouldn't do

really.

Last edited:
Can we add him to this list???

mostbusts.png

Really?

really.

Aren't you the Nike fckboy?

Advertisement

Really?

really.

Aren't you the Nike fckboy?

:q3XKXeX:

you're really going full tard on this butch troll thing, huh?

I'm really at a loss for words or feeling about anything you have to say...really

Advertisement
It was a stupid a55 pick. Hated that we drafted him

Worst draft move by the Bucs in a decade, if not longer. I never understood the move. They could have saved the picks and signed a FA to compete.

Exactly I also don't understand why we didn't trade up for dalvin cook in the draft when he was there for the taking. I don't have trust in doug martin at all

It was a stupid a55 pick. Hated that we drafted him

Worst draft move by the Bucs in a decade, if not longer. I never understood the move. They could have saved the picks and signed a FA to compete.

Exactly I also don't understand why we didn't trade up for dalvin cook in the draft when he was there for the taking. I don't have trust in doug martin at all

I don't trust Jason Licht. The guy has had maybe 3 good picks out of about 20 since he's been here, including that horrific Aguayo pick and he was fortunate to have J-boo fall into his lap with the #1 pick. Jury is obviously out on this years draft.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Watching hard knocks before the game Koetter says their is no excuse to miss from 49 in. Then this duck goes out and misses an extra point so now we are down 8 instead of 7. I know it's preseason but that's the exact same spots he was putting the team in last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Head case is the proper term. I used that term regarding Aguayo on a Dolphins site before the 2016 draft. You could already see at Florida State that he was far more emotional than ideal for a kicker. I wrote that he would be severely overdrafted and that the kid from UCLA Fairbairn had far superior initial height and overall mechanics and was a much superior value. Last I checked Fairbairn was in a battle for the Texans job. He actually won the Groza Award for best kicker in 2015 above Aguayo. I'm convinced he'll have an excellent career whether or not he sticks this year. Some kickers take a while.

Advertisement
Back