OT: Bucs/Packers

Advertisement
Murphy's law....
I swear to you. EVERY time I tune into a game because I hear it's going the way I like, it immediately changes. It's almost like I have some super disability that reaches through the screen and infects the team I want to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My bad, replied to the wrong post. The guy before you said the league wants GB/KC but Brady is a bigger draw, especially with that game being played in Tampa. They would clearly want the goat QB vs the new darling in Mahomes.
I didn't mean they'd be disappointed if the Bucs win, I just think they really want that GB/KC rematch from SB I. There's really not a bad story line they couldn't play up with any of the possible match ups.

I swear to you. EVERY time I tune into a game because I hear it's going the way I like, it immediately changes. It's almost like I have some super disability that reaches through the screen and infects the team I want to win.
Bro we're going to have to get you enrolled at the Xavier institute...

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are losing 28-23. If Tampa kicks a FG, GB will be down 31-23. That is 8 points. That means you need a TD AND a 2 pt conversion to tie.

Also, if they hold TB and go score a TD, they will need to make a 2 pt conversion to have a 3 point lead. Either way, it was not a wise move at that point in the game to go for 2.

Now do you understand?

They are losing 28-23. If Tampa kicks a FG, GB will be down 31-23. That is 8 points. That means you need a TD AND a 2 pt conversion to tie.

Also, if they hold TB and go score a TD, they will need to make a 2 pt conversion to have a 3 point lead. Either way, it was not a wise move at that point in the game to go for 2.

Now do you understand?
Ah, only saw the down 8 lol

Aaron Rodgers is like that psycho killer walking after you in a slasher horror movie. He just keeps coming while the other team runs away... and then the other team stops to turn around just to see how close he is... You never stop to turn around with this guy dammit... just keep running, keep running until the timer on the clock reaches ZERO.

Advertisement
Back