OT: Bruce Feldman announces he's joining Sports Illustrated

Advertisement
Best CFB writer in the game and a UM alum who wrote Cane Mutiny. QP #2 and #3 are ****heads

If we're gonna **** on Shannon for being a Gator then I truly have zero fuQs to give for a Bruce Feldman working for "Why Miami should drop Football"

Advertisement
Look on the bright side;

Maybe we'll get a frontpage article when we win the NC titled:

"Why the Miami Hurricanes OWN College Football"

Bruce Feldman reports. ;)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I think it's a positive to have one of our own on the inside. He won't let them slander The U like in years past.

Sports Illustrated sucks. Someone ordered a yearly subscription of that mag for me last year and as soon as it comes in the mail I toss it in the recycling bin. It has zero substance.

Advertisement
Feldman does solid work and injects the Canes into almost all of his national media appearances. You know he's a good dude if I'm able to forgive him for his Mario slurping.

LMFAO at this f_ck Bruce Feldman thought process by some! This is part of changing the mindset of SI and all of the media. This is a good thing

It is very difficult for all press, websites and media to hate Miami with Richt at the helm.

Even when Miami wins at a high level again it will be difficult to hate Miami because everybody knows what a tight ship Richt runs. Now we have a friend of the U at SI. This will help popularize The U brand.

Best CFB writer in the game and a UM alum who wrote Cane Mutiny. QP #2 and #3 are ****heads

If we're gonna **** on Shannon for being a Gator then I truly have zero fuQs to give for a Bruce Feldman working for "Why Miami should drop Football"

Radio.jpg

Advertisement
They just came out with a Top 100 player list. They had Cam Akers ranked up there, and not Mark Walton.

And of course they had Derwin James #1 . I'm not a hater. I'll give a Nole their props when it's due and even say at times "I wish we had that guy" (Jalen Ramsey for example). But I have not, and still do not, see the Derwin James hype.

LOL at those dopey facquits putting Cam Akers in a top 100 college players list when he's never taken a snap.

I haven't seen one of their magazines in years. I thought it was just a swimsuit issue once a year type deal.

Advertisement
The last time I actually purchased a Sports Illustrated was to bust a nut on the swimsuit issue when I was a little kid.

Do people even buy magazines anymore? All their shīt must be online.

As far as Feldman, I appreciate the books he's written in the past, and the support that he's given the canes as an alumnus. So I'll probably read his stuff online, but he was a USC not hugger there for a while I remember that.

Is SI a still a thing? I used to avoid getting any sports news from them but it's been a loooong time since I've had to do that.

Feldman is the man. SI has sucked in the past but your boy Feldman doesn't work for the ESECpn anymore and Cane fans gotta love this guy.

Advertisement
Back