OT Boxing head Spence recap vid

Advertisement
brook fought well but spence put a beating on him. great fight

brook quit too

them hands heavy

You know that rumor that Mayweather got drop by a body shot while sparring for the Pacman fight and people thaought it was Zab who did it, it was actually Spence

Yes Spence is a handful....even though I think money would beat him Spence rt now is the top ww and is going to body Thurman. Thurman ain't wanna trade with DSG and Danny couldn't find his range cause he flat footed. Spence will cutt that ring off and blast Thurman

Advertisement
Ah GGG broke Brook. He needs to retire.

He had that fight well in hand before the eye injury.

Spence Jr is the next P4P king

Made kell quit in his hometown in front of 27,000 fans

He is the truth.

Spence Jr KO's Thurman late

Ah GGG broke Brook. He needs to retire.

He had that fight well in hand before the eye injury.

lol come on he did ok with the holding but the body blows killed him later on............dude punches soft as **** spence tried stalking him by the second round cuz he had no respect for his power same **** ggg did

Advertisement

He is the truth.

Jumping the gun. Spence is already 27 and has serious guys ahead of him on the P4P list right now. Lomanchenko and Crawford are clearly better, so are Ward and Kovalev, and we will see what GGG has in the tank v. Alvarez (age 26, but with a better resume that Spense). Seems obvious one or both of those guys leaves that fight very high up in P4P.

Also, at least now, I'd take Thurman over Spense. Spense can't bull him like he did Brook and Thurman is comfortable as a strong welter. Thurman won't fade in the late rounds and I doubt Spense can out-think him.

I take nothing away from Spense. He is a very nice talent, but people are just getting wayyy ahead of themselves. Spense put in the time and didn't get a title shot handed to him. He beat Brook, a top 3-5 or so welter and a top, what, 25 fighter? If he beats Thurman he beats a top 2 welter and a top 6-7 fighter. Give him another top win after that and you can start a real P4P discussion.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He is the truth.

Jumping the gun. Spence is already 27 and has serious guys ahead of him on the P4P list right now. Lomanchenko and Crawford are clearly better, so are Ward and Kovalev, and we will see what GGG has in the tank v. Alvarez (age 26, but with a better resume that Spense). Seems obvious one or both of those guys leaves that fight very high up in P4P.

Also, at least now, I'd take Thurman over Spense. Spense can't bull him like he did Brook and Thurman is comfortable as a strong welter. Thurman won't fade in the late rounds and I doubt Spense can out-think him.

I take nothing away from Spense. He is a very nice talent, but people are just getting wayyy ahead of themselves. Spense put in the time and didn't get a title shot handed to him. He beat Brook, a top 3-5 or so welter and a top, what, 25 fighter? If he beats Thurman he beats a top 2 welter and a top 6-7 fighter. Give him another top win after that and you can start a real P4P discussion.

The kell brook win for Spence Jr is a bigger win then any win Crawford has had...by far !

He is the truth.

The kell brook win for Spence Jr is a bigger win then any win Crawford has had...by far !

**** yeah Crawford fighting taxi drivers on a regular basis

Advertisement
Canelo is gonna make GGG his . Totally different levels. Can't beleive im getting + money on Canelo. It's like christmas!

He is the truth.

Actually, no. Crawford v. Postol is about the same as Spence v. Brook. Both Postol and Brook were in the top 4, or better of their weight classes (though Postol was #2 ), and sitting at top 25 or so overall. Additionally, Brook was coming off a loss and dropping back down two weight classes, with a reconstructive surgery. Postol was none of those when Crawford shellacked him. Both fights were on the road, though Spence was in a tougher environment.

I make no excuses for Brook and believe Spence had turned the corner in the fight and would have won, period. I liked what Spence did and Spence is very talented. However the Spence hype train is off the rails when he is in the P4P discussion, in any way, now. Give him at least one convincing victory, against even better opposition, before the P4P arguments begin. Right now he isn't even the best welter on the planet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back