OT: Bleep these clowns

How many cars with New York and New Jersey license plates were parked outside that house?

If you were from NY/NJ, you usually pledged Sig Ep or ZBT. Depending on if you attended religious services on Saturday or Sunday...

Advertisement
Proof that I have been calling F$U "the SemenHoles" since the early 1990s...

1665501371656.png

1665501455181.png

Advertisement
they were trash when I was there too. dudes thought they were cool as **** but they were just ******** who destroyed property. my sophomore year in Mahoney Pearson a group of their brothers decided to flood an RA room and trash the entire floor by ripping the ceilings apart. just idiots. it was so dumb that they would get worshipped around campus by the other idiots
The funny part is that they aren't worshipped on campus outside of their own small circle of fellow meatheads. Greek life at Miami is laughable, they are wannabes, especially compared to schools where if you aren't Greek, you won't have a social life.

I new a feller one time had a sigep, helluva gud gun. Inniehow deez boys is sick Iffin dey havta drug gurls justa git a lil poontang. Sound like a Kennidy- don’t dey have sum howzes in Flurida?

Advertisement
The funny part is that they aren't worshipped on campus outside of their own small circle of fellow meatheads. Greek life at Miami is laughable, they are wannabes, especially compared to schools where if you aren't Greek, you won't have a social life.

Greek life at UM has been up and down. It was pretty good in the 1950s and 1960s (meet some of those alums and then try to tell me they aren't amazing). It was terrible in the 1970s (take a look at those fraternity composite pictures and then try to tell me that ANY of those dudes are gainfully employed and/or out of prison). It was good again the 1980s and 1990s and has been bad ever since.

Sum deez bois no how tu skin a smoke wagon. City folks go healed like we do win we walk out the door tu git vittles at the Rockin Bear.
I don’t need ta go healed to git da drop on most a da tubs at da Rockin Bear!

Advertisement
I member win yu slapped that city feller frum Waycross and dared him to skin his smoke wagon and sea wat wood happen. Gud thang Ole Doc was bouncing that evening and a stopped him frum walk-in back inn wit that thar scatter gun.
Yeah I told dat dood ta jus leave it on da grownd after he pologizef fer wat he done. Hey Canedog weren’t we tawkin bout frat rats an date rape drugs?

They were worshipped by dudes in the wellness center bc they were all always the biggest dudes on campus and would recruit out of the gym. They also always got the dates w dg

Advertisement
They were worshipped by dudes in the wellness center bc they were all always the biggest dudes on campus and would recruit out of the gym. They also always got the dates w dg
DGs( like most women) will bang anyone that tells them what they want to hear and takes them on an emotional rollercoaster(IE has game). Take it from a guy that wasn't rich, didn't have letters, and ran through DGs through undergrad and law school like it was going out of style. It wasn't the accomplishment frat row tried to make it seem.

Yes, fellow meatheads worshipped them,but that's a miniscule percentage of the student body. There's a reason why most on campus viewed them with disdain, it's because they are useless and a farce of what real Greeks are like. They were socially awkward as ****, because they were the guys that had to rely on being in a glorified clique to have a personality. Greek life at Miami is awful, because it isn't needed. Why would I go to a frat party when I can easily hit the Grove( back when it was good) or SB?

DGs( like most women) will bang anyone that tells them what they want to hear and takes them on an emotional rollercoaster(IE has game). Take it from a guy that wasn't rich, didn't have letters, and ran through DGs through undergrad and law school like it was going out of style. It wasn't the accomplishment frat row tried to make it seem.

Yes, fellow meatheads worshipped them,but that's a miniscule percentage of the student body. There's a reason why most on campus viewed them with disdain, it's because they are useless and a farce of what real Greeks are like. They were socially awkward as ****, because they were the guys that had to rely on being in a glorified clique to have a personality. Greek life at Miami is awful, because it isn't needed. Why would I go to a frat party when I can easily hit the Grove( back when it was good) or SB?

A lot has changed from about 1980-2000 to 2000-2020 as it relates to the Greek system. If I were in college now, I definitely wouldn't pledge, though it was a great part of my life in the 1980s, and a place where I learned organization and leadership and campus involvement.

Very sad decline of the system, and I have a LOT of fellow UM greek friends who want no part of today's system.

A lot has changed from about 1980-2000 to 2000-2020 as it relates to the Greek system. If I were in college now, I definitely wouldn't pledge, though it was a great part of my life in the 1980s, and a place where I learned organization and leadership and campus involvement.

Very sad decline of the system, and I have a LOT of fellow UM greek friends who want no part of today's system.
My Son said they were clowns from 2005-2008...

Advertisement
Back