OT: Blacklist

Advertisement
Good show. Homeland is great too. Just downloaded the "The Man in the High Castle", based on a novel where Germany and US won WW2 and split the US into two.

Advertisement
The wife and I have watched Blacklist from the beginning. We are big fans.
Same here. My wife and I grew old of Criminal Minds, which at the time was one of our favorite Network shows. The Blacklist quickly surpassed the other network shows for us.

Same here. My wife and I grew old of Criminal Minds, which at the time was one of our favorite Network shows. The Blacklist quickly surpassed the other network shows for us.

Dude, we still binge watch Criminal Minds. The older episodes with Gideon and the character development of Reid's genius-ness are our favorites. We HATED the show once Hotch's actor got fired from the show. Basically, we watch Seasons 1-7 (with 1-3) our favorites.

Advertisement
The show had a down year a few years back, close to being cancelled, but the last few seasons have been good.

It was Season 3 that almost got the show cancelled. At the end of Season 2, Liz killed Tom Connelly and she went on the run in Season 3. Season 4 was her exoneration. Two very below average seasons.

Dude, we still binge watch Criminal Minds. The older episodes with Gideon and the character development of Reid's genius-ness are our favorites. We HATED the show once Hotch's actor got fired from the show. Basically, we watch Seasons 1-7 (with 1-3) our favorites.
Gideon made the show for us. Once Mandy Patinkin left she show, it went down hill fast. We began watching Homeland once we found out that he was one of the primary stars on that show. Homeland is still one of my favorite shows to this day.

Gideon made the show for us. Once Mandy Patinkin left she show, it went down hill fast. We began watching Homeland once we found out that he was one of the primary stars on that show. Homeland is still one of my favorite shows to this day.

Wait, what? He was on Homeland? What is that about and how can we watch it?

Advertisement
Wait, what? He was on Homeland? What is that about and how can we watch it?
Homeland is pretty much about the CIA. Mandy is the lead actor, while Claire Daines is the lead actress. This is one of my top 5 shows of all time. It's on Showtime and currently in it's last season (8). It is produced by Howard Gordon, who also produced, 24 and X-Files, in addition to Homeland.

Advertisement

I wonder if the same dude worked on Prison Break? I had been binging that and there's a scene (in Panama I believe) where there's just a random Canes hat sitting on the table.

Me and my wife love it, i get mad if she watches an episode without me

That reminds me of the time I watched Blacklist with Eddie Mendoza on a catamaran sailing into the Costa Rican sun with 5 hookers and 7 lbs of cocaine and a stray Australian Sheppard named Willie.

I'll have to add this to the list. I don't know how much James Spader I can take though.

Advertisement
Back