OT - Black History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
As a white guy born in 1945, here are my top three most important figures in the shaping of my views on race up to my mid-20s. This is a personal list for personal reasons. Your list will be different.

1. Jackie Robinson
  2. Rosa Parks
  3. Martin Luther King Jr.

Who you got?

Advertisement
I dont want to minimize anybody but MLK is 1, 2,n 3 for me. He might be the most influential person, that wasnt a president, in this country's history regardless of skin color.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why isn’t there a White History Month?

🧐
Every cultures history is white history. Bc White people have ***ked with everyone’s culture and history.From conquering indigenous people to colonization of lands to raping and pillaging to slavery. All in the name of God and Country, and maybe gold or minerals or oil or water, but definitely Power. We’re still making History.

Advertisement
Every cultures history is white history. Bc White people have ***ked with everyone’s culture and history.From conquering indigenous people to colonization of lands to raping and pillaging to slavery. All in the name of God and Country, and maybe gold or minerals or oil or water, but definitely Power. We’re still making History.

intellectual bankruptcy on display above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back