OT: Best high school player you ever saw in person?

Quan Bolden. He played QB, and in the State Semifinals he ran for like 400 yards and 4 TDs. He Threw for 400 yards and 4 TDs and got two interceptions as a DB. He was better than anyone ever out of the muck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rey Maualuga...dude was so good he had Pete Carroll bringing the private jet up there those years.

Believe it or not, Colin Kaepernick was awesome in HS too.

That guy was an animal. I remember the CaliFlorida Bowl their year. Florida won going away with it, but I said to myself, that DeSean Jackson kid and that Samoan nightmare are gonna play on Sundays...

I remember Jackson had a kick return for a TD. Very very fast. Remember little else about the game. The Cali backup QB was a Miami commit who later reneged. Ended up doing little in college. The Cali starting QB was Sanchez, I think.

I played hs with two nfl players. Ill pick one of them. Bryant Mcfadden cb. Lock down pretty much all of broward county or whomever he went against. Butch Davis was all over him but he was going to Clemson or FSU. Went to Fsu.

I played against Patrick Johnson (Peterson) twice my senior year he was a freshman he had 6 picks in 2 games

Advertisement
Frank Gore his senior year! That **** was amazing to watch. 2999 in one year, still haven't seen it since with RB, and that was 20 years ago. Magic Benton was another one too, dude used to spray so hard! Aquan Bolden is a close 2nd. He Played QB, St, LB and CB, and he just was total football player at the PK

Last edited:
Dae DAE from Richmond Heights. Went to Killian. Dude was the most electric thing that never was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Rey Maualuga...dude was so good he had Pete Carroll bringing the private jet up there those years.

Believe it or not, Colin Kaepernick was awesome in HS too.

That guy was an animal. I remember the CaliFlorida Bowl their year. Florida won going away with it, but I said to myself, that DeSean Jackson kid and that Samoan nightmare are gonna play on Sundays...

Dude was a man among boys, I went to every one of Eureka High’s home games those last 2 years...we used to party at his house too because my Islander buddies were in tight with his brother. Good times those years.

I want to say he played fullback too, not just LB. Kid was a beast.

Basketball ( Chris Jackson, Gulfport Ms. ) mid 80's
Football ( Hugh Green, North Natchez Ms. ) mid to late 70's

Chris Jackson, never saw him play live, but Heard stories bout ole boy. Watched him at LSU lol. If you’ve never seen him play YouTube him.

And Noel Devine.

Seen him play a few times. He would take two or three steps past mid court and bury the jumper. If you dared to come out and meet him, he'd blow by you in a heart beat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back