OT: Beirut Explosion

You do realize those "true" versions are often not really true, right?

Tactics depend on the nature of the threat and evolve over time.

Except the classic half pincer movement. That worked every time on the A Team.
He obviously prefers the simian ***** slinging and gorilla arm flailing. Learned it from the best there is.

Advertisement
Short history as a country????

For someone who's screen name references the Hebrew God, you are very ignorant of Israel's history.

Instead of spending so much of your time on CIS down voting people, perhaps you should spend some of that time reading the Bible.
the Bible is a great read! Especially the part about the drunken daughter daddy rape after momma got turned to salt.

You do realize those "true" versions are often not really true, right?

Tactics depend on the nature of the threat and evolve over time.

Except the classic half pincer movement. That worked every time on the A Team.
Because who can’t love it when a plan comes together!

(as for your first sentence: no. Not often is a far cry for not always. Not often means … well, it’s more likely than not untrue. And that’s for general truth. This is more specific; there is a historical fingerprint of Israeli involvement from which matches can be attempted. Only an imbecile would definitely assign)

Cute, my "projecting problem" as you like to call it, is what you called the biggest erection you have ever seen. And given the fact that my girth makes you gag, you still suck and mean ****.
This is werid. Why do the tough guys on here always resort to homo erotic "insults".

Talk about proj...nvm.

Advertisement
Because who can’t love it when a plan comes together!

(as for your first sentence: no. Not often is a far cry for not always. Not often means … well, it’s more likely than not untrue. And that’s for general truth. This is more specific; there is a historical fingerprint of Israeli involvement from which matches can be attempted. Only an imbecile would definitely assign)
History like things to be black and white. They NEVER are.

@Salt's a good guy. Please try harder to be nicer. I'm sure he'll do the same.

Advertisement
Yes, you are weak. A particularly honest assessment of your performance today so far. Hopefully, this is the start of a trend, but thank you for finally coming to the conclusion we all deemed from your initial post to RVA.

I’ll cross my fingers this can last. Don’t disappoint.

Advertisement
Yes, you are weak. A particularly honest assessment of your performance today so far. Hopefully, this is the start of a trend, but thank you for finally coming to the conclusion we all deemed from your initial post to RVA.

I’ll cross my fingers this can last. Don’t disappoint.

Graduated 2nd grade yet? I can wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back