OT: Beirut Explosion

Advertisement
I watched it first hand in my line of work. Within 3 months china established transshipping and processing facilities in neighboring nations. This was for billions of lbs of base metals. It only took them 3 months to subvert tariffs. It's great trump called them out on it but he's still playing checkers with ray charles glasses on.

What were the other guys playing while China was building islands in disputed waters in the South China sea and stealing our intellectual property, and expanding their ballistic missile programs because the INF treaty that Trump broke with Russia didn't also include them?

Didn't Biden say China wasn't our competition at one time early in his campaign? He wasn't playing. He was sleeping.

So the republican party under Obama was strong and could oppose the radical left and the Republicans under trump......marxist manifesto!
You think establishment Republicans like Trump? Look at guys like McCain, Romney, Ryan, Kasich, etc. They can't stand the guy and were trying to undermine him any way they could.

What were the other guys playing while China was building islands in disputed waters in the South China sea and stealing our intellectual property, and expanding their ballistic missile programs because the INF treaty that Trump broke with Russia didn't also include them?

Didn't Biden say China wasn't our competition at one time early in his campaign? He wasn't playing. He was sleeping.

The blame lays with multiple administrations. None of those admins are currently in power. I will recommend you to Trump for the medal of valor. Thank you for your loyalty.

You think establishment Republicans like Trump? Look at guys like McCain, Romney, Ryan, Kasich, etc. They can't stand the guy and were trying to undermine him any way they could.
So who does like the obese alpha orange?

Advertisement
The blame lays with multiple administrations. None of those admins are currently in power. I will recommend you to Trump for the medal of valor. Thank you for your loyalty.

I agree. So you ***** and complain about the guy for at least trying what others did not have the political will to do. You get a nice pink ribbon for Greatest Sniveller.

I watched it first hand in my line of work. Within 3 months china established transshipping and processing facilities in neighboring nations. This was for billions of lbs of base metals. It only took them 3 months to subvert tariffs. It's great trump called them out on it but he's still playing checkers with ray charles glasses on.
Source...

Advertisement
I've blown thousands of pounds of nitrates, used lots of C-4, and other military explosives.

That was NOT black powder as in fireworks - and it wasn't a nitrate.

That big fireball looked like a propellant, and the huge explosion that was a very rapid explosion looked like it had a relative effectiveness in the 1.3 range. HE cracks due to rapid oxidation but doesn't have a big fireball. Propellants however, are designed to be a constant fireball to propel a rocket very fast for a distance.

I'd say we saw a missile storage area - rockets - lit off. Iranian rockets? Don't know. For Hizballah? Don't know. But you don't get anything like that from ammonium nitrate, sodium nitrate, or potassium nitrate - and certainly not black powder/fireworks oxidants. Besides - in every fireworks explosion - you've got crap shooting off in all directions - and we see none of that.

Smells like Israel

I just saw this. If you understand how Israel operates in situations like this, you’d know that if they were blowing this up that they would do it at night - very late - when less people are around with less risk of casualties. This isn’t them.

Advertisement
I've blown thousands of pounds of nitrates, used lots of C-4, and other military explosives.

That big fireball looked like a propellant, and the huge explosion that was a very rapid explosion looked like it had a relative effectiveness in the 1.3 range. HE cracks due to rapid oxidation but doesn't have a big fireball. Propellants however, are designed to be a constant fireball to propel a rocket very fast for a distance.

I'd say we saw a missile storage area - rockets - lit off. Iranian rockets? Don't know. For Hizballah? Don't know. But you don't get anything like that from ammonium nitrate, sodium nitrate, or potassium nitrate - and certainly not black powder/fireworks oxidants. Besides - in every fireworks explosion - you've got crap shooting off in all directions - and we see none of that.
Don’t doubt you have some experience, but just read a non-CIS weapons expert who believes nitrates, like what happened in Texas 70 years ago, are exactly what it was.

Supposedly, NSA cracked AES-256 or whatever and has all comms decrypted between the Obama officials, even back to pre-9/11 when the same players front-ran 9/11 and profited from that Death Bazaar.

This is the reason the world hates President Trump and us. I pray for his safety and ours.

The Beirut port was a bomb factory. The Navy intercepted a bomb parts shipment off the coast of China today, yet DEAFENING SILENCE from the Enemedia. That speaks volumes about what was on that ship, literally seized right off the CCP coast! Pay attention.

Impeachment, pandemic/CCP virus, destruction of US economy unnecessarily, communist-driven race wars, and so on, are their last-ditch effort to stop what is coming.

That is, DISCLOSURE.

They have already failed and know it. Kind of like a drunk guy smashing a window as the drunk guy gets thrown out of the club.

4BvO6nH.png

Advertisement

Idk man ammonium nitrate is close to tnt as far as explosive power. I can see yours and other speculation. But people underestimate the power of it. It’s hard to speculate on what several hindered pounds of ammonium nitrate would look like as opposed to 2700 tons of it.
I mean just on explosive power alone 2700 tons of tnt is 2.5 kilotons correct? Little boy was 15 kt by comparison. So it was basically a small sized nuclear weapon in terms of explosive power. I think what we’re seeing as a white cloud is vaporization of all that coastal humid air as well as the water in the crater it created. If that explosive power was at 500 feet or so the destruction would’ve been exponential.
Not taking anything your saying off the table though. When your dealing with countries where terrorist groups have political ties anything is possible. Look at the size of this crater with 25 tones of it.

Don’t doubt you have some experience, but just read a non-CIS weapons expert who believes nitrates, like what happened in Texas 70 years ago, are exactly what it was.

There were three separate, rapid cascading explosions - and one can see (not the white air moisture vapor spread by the shockwave) a white smoke plume, a red smoke plume, and a tan smoke plume.

Oxidizers, High Explosives, and slower burning black powder/nitrates.

Someone blew up a munitions storage facility - likely started by the fire - or maybe not. It's almost like two targets were hit. One started the fire, the other was the cascading explosions.

The crater shows clearly from an overhead view that the center of the crater was well inland - whereas a ship would have been tied up at the dock/waterline.

I know my **** when it comes to explosives. And that was NOT a one-type, one-source explosive.

Now you know a CIS explosives expert.

Idk man ammonium nitrate is close to tnt as far as explosive power. I can see yours and other speculation. But people underestimate the power of it. It’s hard to speculate on what several hindered pounds of ammonium nitrate would look like as opposed to 2700 tons of it.
I mean just on explosive power alone 2700 tons of tnt is 2.5 kilotons correct? Little boy was 15 kt by comparison. So it was basically a small sized nuclear weapon in terms of explosive power. I think what we’re seeing as a white cloud is vaporization of all that coastal humid air as well as the water in the crater it created. If that explosive power was at 500 feet or so the destruction would’ve been exponential.
Not taking anything your saying off the table though. When your dealing with countries where terrorist groups have political ties anything is possible. Look at the size of this crater with 25 tones of it.

In the demolition/explosives bidness - we have Relative Effectiveness Factors to use in determining the speed of an explosive - and it's effectiveness relative to a standard.

TNT was determined to be the standard explosive with a REF of 1.00, and a burn speed of 6900 meters per second.

Ammonium nitrate has a Relative Effectiveness Factor of only 0.42 with a burn speed of 2550 meters per second.

Not even close to each other.

If that nitrate had been there on that ship - on that coast - at that port for that many years - first, it's absorbed a lot of moisture and isn't anything like ammonium, sodium, or potassium nitrate. Whatever was on that ship had degraded significantly.

Military cratering charges are nitrates - and even then, they impregnate the mixture with powdered aluminum for a more consistent expansion.

When dynamite degrades, especially from heat - it will sweat nitroglycerin - and THAT is very unstable. I used to wipe a drop up with my finger and sling it against a surface - and it would really pop.

Next - with nitrates - and many explosives - you gotta have a flash - a high temperature flash to initiate pristine nitrates to explode - otherwise, it may burn - it may just fizzle out.

Thee were three rapid explosions that kinda look like one. And the crater was centered well inland.

HE tends to blow primarily UP. Nitrates and other slow burning explosives tend to blow - OUT.

Someone blew a storage for a lot of rockets. Lots and lots of rockets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back