OT: BC vs Clemson

He’s doing the same thing Lawrence did, he’s not taking ANY deep shots. Stop sucking DJ off please. I like these blind side pressure roll outs. Aaaaaand here come the refs again. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve already out performed our performance against Clemson. I have a feeling I’m going to just get ****ed off if I continue to watch a competent staff on a team that has more excuses than we do, if needed.

Pretty much summed up my feelings. It's not about the W or L, it's that BC looked competent and well coached out of the gate. Clemsons superior talent will probably take over and they will win (even without TL) . All I wanted to see from our game was coaching competence and players giving max effort and playing mistake free football. We failed on every single level. BC will lose, but I tip my hat to the coaches and players for bringing their A game.

Advertisement
They’ve already out performed our performance against Clemson. I have a feeling I’m going to just get ****ed off if I continue to watch a competent staff on a team that has more excuses than we do, if needed.
I get it, bro. But if you look at them holistically, aka their entire body of work, then you won’t be as impressed.

Advertisement
I'm trying. It's just hard knowing a team that recruits 60-70th best nationally is doing this to the #1 team in the country at home. It's hard watching their WRs fighting for the ball in the air and actually coming up with it.
This BC team isn’t better than Miami, they watched our tape and realized that running dives won’t open this Defense up. I don’t think their CBS are that great for Clemson, just our receivers are divas and lazy. And weird concept, they throw and catch the ball. Their o line gives them time cause they hold and fortunately the refs haven’t called it yet.

Advertisement
That may be but if you focus on BC, they are playing much harder out of the gate than we ever did. Zay Flowers is better than all of our receivers combined.
This defense is also missing 3 starters to include their middle linebacker

Advertisement
Back