OT: Baylor Secretly Infiltrated Sexual Assault Survivor Groups

oOXDJDU.jpg

Advertisement
and to think this is a private religious affiliated school.
Covering up a murder of a basketball player, 52 rapes in 4 years and now this.
This is just beyond ridicolous

That's only one rape every four days.

Texas. Where men are men, and women know what "Hump Day" really is.

To be honest, in order for this "mole" story to work, you have to take smart, heroic women and turn them into vacillating idiots, easily manipulated by one man.

If a member of warden's staff in a prison shows sympathy to a prisoner cause, you don't have to watch Shawshank Redemption or The Longest Yard 100 times to know it is getting back to the warden (Bernedette Peters character excepted; she was just horny). The same goes here. The guy is part of Baylor's administrative hierarchy and if Starr doesn't write his performance appraisal a subordinate of Starr's does. You are telling me the whole support group was ignorant to this fact? C'mon man.

Heck, Tad Footeball's highlighted couple (well, actually Tad was looking for a reason to post just Joanna's picture) could show up to "highlight their plight" and I am sure a savy member of the support group would know their close administration ties from Fixer Upper. You are not a mole if your allegiance is well known.

Of course the article is written by a PR person; critical thinking is anathema to them.

Haha. You got me. Ol' Joanna can still get it!

It is hilarious though when good Chreeestians like the Gaines apparently bury their heads in the sand regarding their school and an athletic program they've served as walking billboards for over the years. If you want to wear your religion or at least your morals on your sleeves then it's a bit rich when they stay silent on things that might be uncomfortable.

Btw, you'd have to be a bonafide moron to think Baylor recently became an athletic powerhouse basically overnight by doing things "right" and attracting kids to beautiful Waco.

The NCAA will do nothing. They've proven time and again that they only punish programs when (gasp) a kid gets paid. Widespread violence and rape are only secondary violations. Now if a Baylor player had taped a woman in a hotel room paid for by a booster, all **** would break loose.

Advertisement
Haha. You got me. Ol' Joanna can still get it!

It is hilarious though when good Chreeestians like the Gaines apparently bury their heads in the sand regarding their school and an athletic program they've served as walking billboards for over the years. If you want to wear your religion or at least your morals on your sleeves then it's a bit rich when they stay silent on things that might be uncomfortable.

Btw, you'd have to be a bonafide moron to think Baylor recently became an athletic powerhouse basically overnight by doing things "right" and attracting kids to beautiful Waco.

Yeah, I think we need to leave No See/No Hear Chip in Waco, but you can take charge of "reforming" Joanna into a 'Cane fan.

Wow. That’s just insanity.
As a parent if my daughters wanted to go to Baylor I would not allow it.

Advertisement
Thry got nothing to

they got nothing to do with this

My original post was meant as a joke BUT since you want to play lawyerball and take everything on face value....

They actually DO have something to do with it. They're two of the most prominent alumni of that school and have often incorporated Baylor athletics into their show. On top of that, they wear their religion on their sleeve (just Google "Chip and Joanna Gaines religion" to see how public they are with it). And there's nothing wrong with that.....until you go radio silent when an institution close to your heart (and wallet) has been proven again and again and again to be a den of sin.

That’s what the man does and will always do no matter what the case. The man cheats, change laws and rules to get his way. The man will always win

CFB-anyone who thinks if this happened at USC or UM, the media would be losing their minds
is nuts.
seeing how he behaves himself, you guys dont think Jameis got away with raping that girl at FSU?
Dalvin cook beat up a girl on video.
Baylor has some issues on a different level though.

Advertisement
Back