OT: Baylor Details

TemplarCane

A Real One
Premium
People thinking Art Briles was scapegoated might want to reconsider.

Baylor Details ‘Horrifying’ Alleged Sexual Assaults by Football Players

The Wall Street Journal

Since 2011, 17 women accused football players of sexual or domestic assault, including four gang rapes. The new disclosures could reignite a scandal that cost the head coach and university president their jobs. Read the full story

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure Richt will have no problem hiring Briles...lol

Advertisement
Briles wasn't painted that badly in the article. I wouldn't necessarily call him a scapegoat, but I was expecting worse.

Advertisement
Briles needs to be shot and hung to death...along with the guys that raped those girls.

Briles needs to be shot and hung to death...along with the guys that raped those girls.

In the one case they cited in the article, Briles said the victim should go to the police. It's not as if he tried to intimidate the victim and cover up the alleged crime. Seems like he got fired because he didn't follow the Title IX rules. He was more interested in game planning than administrative bull****. Problem for Briles is that big time CFB head coaches these days are high paid CEOs with significant administrative responsibilities, and he dropped the ball.

It really doesn't sound that different from what Paterno did at Penn State yet they honored him at a pre game ceremony just a few weeks ago and their fans rioted when they took down his statue.

Advertisement
Back