OT: Bangbros...

Advertisement
Advertisement
How are these guys still making so much money? Who the heck pays for **** with all the free **** on the web?

I guess they get paid for clicks. Also they must not pay the "talent" much- I read an article the other day stating that Mia Khalifa (of FSU whoring fame- offered to blow Jameis Winston if he signed with the Noles) said she only make about $8,000 in her entire career. That's like $1.25 per load to the face.

Advertisement
More hits than google (probably). When’s the last time you wrote google a check, bro? I can guaran **** tee you they are making a profit off you, despite the fact you’ve never “paid” them.
I understand the google algorithms, but you need to sell your product to make some money. Whose paying for their subscriptions?

I guess they get paid for clicks. Also they must not pay the "talent" much- I read an article the other day stating that Mia Khalifa (of FSU whoring fame- offered to blow Jameis Winston if he signed with the Noles) said she only make about $8,000 in her entire career. That's like $1.25 per load to the face.
A lot of websites now get paid by clicks too. Some women are cheap. Some will take it for a big box meal at Taco Bell, others you have to take them somewhere nicer.

Advertisement
More hits than google (probably). When’s the last time you wrote google a check, bro? I can guaran **** tee you they are making a profit off you, despite the fact you’ve never “paid” them.
LOL... I grew up using Encyclopedia Britannica, and I remember my poor broke father spending hundreds for those volumes plus buying the yearly additional volumes for years afterwards.
Today I use the living shiit out of Wikipedia and my guilt drives me to send them a check yearly.
So where do I send the check to Bangbros.

Advertisement
Definitely need Greg Lansky on the BOT. Or at least a major booster...

14DFE275-B006-41EA-8B39-6CEF784E6328.jpeg

Advertisement
Back