OT: Bangbros...

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
applied for naming rights of American Airlines Arena.
😂😂😂
FB_IMG_1568321405851.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, it's not Canes related.

Agree to disagree.

I see a real opportunity here to step up to the level of Baga and clem$on. Nobody in those states is going to question funneling money to recruits through churches and other forms of "charities", or talk to press or NCAA about it. What better way for South Florida to attempt to match the $$ and $steroids flowing through those programs to the players than for BangBros to team up with the Canes??

Agree to disagree.

I see a real opportunity here to step up to the level of Baga and clem$on. Nobody in those states is going to question funneling money to recruits through churches and other forms of "charities", or talk to press or NCAA about it. What better way for South Florida to attempt to match the $$ and $steroids flowing through those programs to the players than for BangBros to team up with the Canes??

If I read a report that the Canes were teaming up with the Bang Bros, I would forgive Manny Diaz for the 0-2 start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I read a report that the Canes were teaming up with the Bang Bros, I would forgive Manny Diaz for the 0-2 start.

"Son, just sign here and your strength & fitness program for the next 3-4 years will be to get paid to fvck hot ***** as many, as long, and as often as your body can handle. And nothing but your d!ck will ever appear on camera, so your "likeness" is not being "monetized". No NCAA rules broken whatsoever."

O7TYPd.gif

"Son, just sign here and your strength & fitness program for the next 3-4 years will be to get paid to fvck hot ***** as many, as long, and as often as your body can handle. And nothing but your d!ck will ever appear on camera, so your "likeness" is not being "monetized". No NCAA rules broken whatsoever."

O7TYPd.gif

You are a god**** genius. Dr. Julio Frenkendick might have to get in on that action as well.

Advertisement
Agree to disagree.

Now that you put it that way.....

Advertisement
Back