OT bag game

Advertisement
My question has always been how much the boosters and other bag-men spend at a top school. Is it $10M a year? Is it $20M? $50M?!

Hypothetically, if FAU wanted to follow Mississippi State's example and go all-out in enhanced recruiting, how much would it cost its boosters and bagmen to outspend the top schools?

My question has always been how much the boosters and other bag-men spend at a top school. Is it $10M a year? Is it $20M? $50M?!

Hypothetically, if FAU wanted to follow Mississippi State's example and go all-out in enhanced recruiting, how much would it cost its boosters and bagmen to outspend the top schools?

for FAU? get people to care about FAU would be a start

for FAU? get people to care about FAU would be a start

It's a hypothetical. I'm really just curious how much the boosters and bagmen are spending on their teams. If a 5-star WR can reportedly cost $250K (is that per year or the length of time at the school), what happens when you have a team that is filled with highly rated recruits? It seemingly adds up.

Also wondering if any recruit has received 7 figures yet.

It's a hypothetical. I'm really just curious how much the boosters and bagmen are spending on their teams. If a 5-star WR can reportedly cost $250K (is that per year or the length of time at the school), what happens when you have a team that is filled with highly rated recruits? It seemingly adds up.

id say the boosters of these SEC and big time schools care more about that school than anything else hence the money. we just dont have that here.

Advertisement
how'd you spend your money at 18 and in college? we went out spending 100s every weekend at UM. i look back on it now and say im an idiot for spending so much during those 4 years

If you’re spending the money like a moron then it means you’re not exactly strapped for cash

Lawrence would've been worth it

If you’re spending the money like a moron then it means you’re not exactly strapped for cash

have you seen the people in miami? everyone has a BMW on a 30k salary. they can barely afford the lease payments but they gotta have it lol

have you seen the people in miami? everyone has a BMW on a 30k salary. they can barely afford the lease payments but they gotta have it lol

YESSSSS and looking at those 30' Yellow fin boats with (4) 250 Mercs on the back topping off at corner gas station, imagine what it costs to put that in the water ??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back