OT: Armando Salgueiro destroys Kaepernick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armando criticizing Kap is like **** calling **** ****

My guess is you don't read very well based on that response.

armando sucks is my point. that is irrefutable.

Granted, but we're not talking about that right now.

So then here is my more expanded response: Armando took personally the fact that a t-shirt has Castro on it, then got mad that Kaepernick could not sufficiently (to Salguero's standards) explain why the t-shirt was appropriate. Given the significance of the Malcolm X-Castro meeting to the black community and Harlem specifically at the time, the meeting itself -- and the photograph that captures that moment -- signifies the importance of open-mindedness in the face of oppression, which, ironically, Salguero fails to understand because he takes Castro's presence in the shirt personally.

Advertisement
Black people pick the worst role models.

Please tell which or any of these is "Worst" role model:

Euphemia Lofton Haynes. In 1943 Haynes graduated from the Catholic University of America with her Ph.D. in mathematics -- the first African-American woman to do so. She dedicated 47 years of her life teaching in Washington, D.C., public schools and was the first woman to chair the D.C. school board.

Charles Hamilton Houston. Widely known as the Man Who Killed Jim Crow, Houston was a lawyer and a major player in dismantling Jim Crow laws. He also was a role model for several African-American lawyers in the United States, including Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall.

Martin Luther King Jr. This well-known activist was a leader in the African-American civil rights movement. He led nonviolent protests against segregation and is famous for his "I Have a Dream" speech. He was the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964.

Autherine Lucy. Paving the way for others in the African-American community, Lucy was the first African-American student to attend the University of Alabama in 1956, in spite of threats. In later years, the university named an endowed scholarship in her honor.

President Barack Obama. President Obama is the 44th president of the United States and the first African-American to serve. Prior to taking office, he was a U.S. senator from Illinois. President Obama has fought for issues ranging from universal health care to same-*** marriage.

First Lady Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama is the first African-American First Lady of the United States. During her time in the White House, she has led several initiatives including "Let's Move!," which addresses the challenge of childhood obesity, and "Let Girls Learn," which aims to help educate and empower women around the world.

Rosa Parks. Parks is known as the "first lady of civil rights." In December 1955 she refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white passenger and was arrested. As a result of this act of defiance, Rosa Parks became a symbol of the modern civil rights movement.

Melissa Harris Perry. Perry is the host of the Melissa Harris-Perry weekend news and opinion television show on MSNBC. In addition, she is a politics and international affairs professor at Wake Forest University and the founder of the Anna Julia Cooper Center, which focuses on gender, race, and politics in the South.

Neil deGrasse Tyson. This well-known astrophysicist and cosmologist is the fifth head of the Hayden Planetarium in New York City. As a popular voice for all things astronomy, he most recently began hosting Star Talk, a talk show on the National Geographic Channel.

Booker T. Washington. A political adviser and writer, he founded Tuskegee Normal and Industrial Institute in Alabama in 1881, which became a leading school in the nation. He is also well known for his famous Atlanta compromise speech.

Source: Google search

LOL at Cubans thinking Castro is the second coming of Hitler. I'm no Castro fan, but for those among us who don't care to read up on history, before Castro came to power, Cuba was a puppet state controlled by organized crime and the US. Castro's support was the result of populist fervor not too different from our own presidential election.

Cuba was supported by the USSR and then Venezuela because it played up well in their anti-narratives. We support and have supported much worse.

I did not realize Moscow U. gave out legal degrees.

Armando criticizing Kap is like **** calling **** ****

My guess is you don't read very well based on that response.

armando sucks is my point. that is irrefutable.

Granted, but we're not talking about that right now.

So then here is my more expanded response: Armando took personally the fact that a t-shirt has Castro on it, then got mad that Kaepernick could not sufficiently (to Salguero's standards) explain why the t-shirt was appropriate. Given the significance of the Malcolm X-Castro meeting to the black community and Harlem specifically at the time, the meeting itself -- and the photograph that captures that moment -- signifies the importance of open-mindedness in the face of oppression, which, ironically, Salguero fails to understand because he takes Castro's presence in the shirt personally.

Nice spin MSNBC, but devoid from facts and context. It takes 5 minutes to google search who Castro was and the egrecious crimes he has commited against his own people. Kap is supposed to be fighting for equality; yet, he wears a shirt that idiolizes a man responsible for destroying his country and it's civilians. Castro is an evil man and it takes a real idiot to not understand this. Would you be cool with me wearing a shirt with MLK and Stalin on it if I was preaching equality? No, you wouldn't.

Advertisement
LOL at Cubans thinking Castro is the second coming of Hitler. I'm no Castro fan, but for those among us who don't care to read up on history, before Castro came to power, Cuba was a puppet state controlled by organized crime and the US. Castro's support was the result of populist fervor not too different from our own presidential election.

Cuba was supported by the USSR and then Venezuela because it played up well in their anti-narratives. We support and have supported much worse.

I did not realize Moscow U. gave out legal degrees.

LOL considering I went to a private school in Coral Gables to study the law and smash Cuban broads with brown ****. Adelantar a la raza, Spike

Nice setup of a false narrative.

I haven't seen anyone comparing him to Hitler, except you.

Clearly, your understanding of the situation is as uninformed and shallow as is Kaepernick's, whose ignorant remarks on this regime clearly indicate that his position is based more on fashion and paper-thin concepts and are indicative of a simpleton.

Most of yall in this thread had a problem with what kaep was doin from the start so this just furthured yall dislike for it

Advertisement
You bet I did and I stand behind my position.
**** him, **** his faux outrage, and **** anyone who supports him.

Better?

Kaeperdick is a fraud. He didn't vote what is his agenda to continue protesting until there is "racial justice in America". We will land on Pluto before that happens. How about staying in the locker room until The Anthem is over? That is a 1 way of exercising your right to protest. After all he is very familiar with the black struggle with a white mom who gave him up for adoption to another white stepmother. I say he is qualified why not ask Rodney Harrison what he thinks?

I am tired of racism on both sides enough of the PC police and the double standard. I hope both blacks and whites boo his *** religiously until he is relegated to The CFL.

Kaeperdick is a fraud. He didn't vote what is his agenda to continue protesting until there is "racial justice in America". We will land on Pluto before that happens. How about staying in the locker room until The Anthem is over? That is a 1 way of exercising your right to protest. After all he is very familiar with the black struggle with a white mom who gave him up for adoption to another white stepmother. I say he is qualified why not ask Rodney Harrison what he thinks?

I am tired of racism on both sides enough of the PC police and the double standard. I hope both blacks and whites boo his *** religiously until he is relegated to The CFL.

Who are you to say how he should protest bruh yall be trippen

Advertisement
I hope that pvssy Kaepernick gets his spine busted up by the Fins for wearing that Castro tshirt. I want him paralyzed so thoroughly that he can't even blink. Bytch will need a nurse to raise and lower his eyelids. See how quick that ***** chick bails on him when he has to talk by raising his eyebrows. Fcking cagootz. Rusty nail.

I am not getting political on here as the thread will be shut down. To me this isn't a black or white issue rather it is about respect for our military. I don't see Kap as a black man. I saw him as a man. That was until he became an American hating propagandist. He has a right to do whatever he wants. But is it right man? We are all responsible for our own actions.

Advertisement
Most of yall in this thread had a problem with what kaep was doin from the start so this just furthured yall dislike for it

That bytch could jerk off into his own mouth during the anthem for all I care. The minute he starts wearing a Castro shirt I want his guts to rot out slowly until he has to eat and **** from bags.

I am not getting political on here as the thread will be shut down. To me this isn't a black or white issue rather it is about respect for our military. I don't see Kap as a black man. I saw him as a man. That was until he became an American hating propagandist. He has a right to do whatever he wants. But is it right man? We are all responsible for our own actions.

He said from the get go he respect the military and was out to disrespect them but yall continue to ignore that. & for the most part this is very much a black & white issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back