OT: Anyone Wanna Buy Some Michigan State Tix?

Advertisement
I need more of the NJC gifs. Sitting on the cooler drunk of bbq sauce. Flipping off the camera. Maybe App St game.

****** gut defies physics

It's like a Weeble Wobble got pregnant.

20200710_171216.jpg

Advertisement
Who tf is this guy that has 2 pages?
On another note: there will be favors paid in order for dudes to ****y fck this guy in gen pop.
OG’s gonna claim ownership over them ****ies.

If a railroad spike through the cranium would remove this mental image, I would gladly take it.

Advertisement
It's been a decade and a half since I've seen him. I didn't think it was humanly possible to get bigger and still walk under your own power.

Guy was hysterical last I saw him at VT. This man mountain was a mess, but somehow kept going.

I'm not sure if anyone has a positive NJtoFlaCane story. Met him several times, as day went on, got cringingly worse and worse to hang around the dude( @ tailgates).

Then former acquaintance invited him to a Phillies-Mets game at Citizens Bank Park..wished I was an Aint's fan with a bag on my head listening to that humanoid-shaped blob insult everyone in the park.

StockMarketChef thread on COH was a classic.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if anyone has a positive NJtoFlaCane story. Met him several times, as day went on, got cringingly worse and worse to hang around the dude( @ tailgates).

Then former acquaintance invited him to a Phillies-Mets game at Citizens Bank Park..wished I was an Aint's fan with a bag on my head listening to that humanoid-shaped blob insult everyone in the park.

Dorb.jpg

VCCrazyEyes.jpg

I had my Peachbowl/ Erin Andrews encounter with Nj. Then there was the time in Norman. My dad and I went up for Miami/ OU. (That sucked) Nothing too exciting with this story but he came up and talked to my dad and I. NJ walks away and my dad says, "Get me away from this guy now." Lol.

Advertisement
I had my Peachbowl/ Erin Andrews encounter with Nj. Then there was the time in Norman. My dad and I went up for Miami/ OU. (That sucked) Nothing too exciting with this story but he came up and talked to my dad and I. NJ walks away and my dad says, "Get me away from this guy now." Lol.

Your dad was smart lol.

That looks like the Maryland tailgate...where NJ did the **** pinwheel the night before at Old Ebbit Grille...people were thrilled with him...UM51 had his keg confiscated by UMaryland police right as we arrived to the tailgate....
It is, I saved most of the photoshops from all those NJ/VC threads after all that blew up.

Advertisement
Back