OT: Anybody getting these ads on their page....seems kind of personal

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
No...it’s not for a “ghey cruise” (old time porsters will get this).

But it’s getting a little weird with these targeted ads. I mean, I’m not in this business, but I get it, using tracking cookies, etc to try to more effectively tailor product targeting, but stay the foulk outta my private life...LOL

Anybody get this or some other interesting ads?

I won’t judge...I promise

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can guarantee you that the ads on here are NOT based on your search history. 99% of them, I've never even thought about. Cruises and vacations to crazy countries, some I've never heard of, *** crap (I'm a very hapily married to a woman) Asian women, Russian women, black, etc. No discrimination but I love my white girls...lol

Advertisement
I'd say most of the ads I see are definitely tailored through google searches. I constantly see ads for parts wharehouses (I often browse this page on my desktop at work). Although I have gotten ads for Ashley Madison and I'm not married, so there's no reason I need to go to a dating site for cheaters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This website is the only one I know of that doesn't go off your search history. I get the weirdest ads here. I suspect there's not a lot of traffic, so they have to accept off-off-brands.

Advertisement
Back