OT - Antonio Brown

Advertisement
Saw him at Dave and Busters in early December with his ex and two kids, only realized it was him because of that doofus haircut

Maybe for valid reason but AB really is just a stunted growth teenager in a man's body that sadly procreated and it was beyond evident in that whole exchange. Screaming **** at the cops and their mother in one breath and then telling the kids that he loves them in the other as they're being put in the back of a cop car. It really was like watching a 13 yr old kid not able to control his anger or sort his thoughts.
As a man, and a black man at that, I find him completely repulsive. A poor representation of what a man and a father should be.

No excuses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah, this is what happens when you have domestic disputes and kids are involved... things get said and they hear it. He'll provide very well for his kids and I'm sure they'll be just fine.
F'ging please. That man is nothing but pure trash. An embarrassment to the black race. ***** this and ***** that umpteen times. Calling his baby's mother a ho then telling his children he loves him.

This is the type of person we can all do without.

Nah, this is what happens when you have domestic disputes and kids are involved... things get said and they hear it. He'll provide very well for his kids and I'm sure they'll be just fine.
No it isn’t. This is what happens when two people who are selfish and care more about hurting each other than their kids have a domestic dispute. Emotions are high in these situations but when your kids are present you have to act better. You have no respect for your children if you act that way towards their mother in front of them. What you think and say about her when they aren’t around is your own business but you have to have enough respect for YOURE own children to not do it in front of them.

AB's lawyers must have coached him up well. He got the phone out and started recording. He stayed on his property and didn't leave the curtilage. Kind of shocking, actually.

Advertisement
There was a story during the summer, it was in a millionaire gated Colorado community. It stated the story of a anonymous complaint of two kids breaking into different homes. Without even looking at the video yahoo showed. They were black teenagers just minding their own business. And one of them start running as both literally had nothing in their hands. One of the cops shot the kid in the back and clear as day the other guy was about to do the same thing.

Literally though. Being a cop has always been a license to be a racist. There was always unfair brutality. From when they had; Batons, revolvers, semi automatic guns all the way to kevlar vests / swat teams / armored vehicles / tear gas. But they are always called - law enforcement payed by the united states government. But hey; Barack Obama and his two terms was way to easy for Trump the puppet to win. After all - Bill Clinton served 2 separate terms & got impeached for having *** in the oval office, and his "I did not inhale weed" quote. Anyone that is good at reading body language can see he was clearly feeling that M.J. as he was on tv. Oh yea - Hillary Clinton was already an established politician.. Akin to, John F. Kennedy and his oval office aka playgirl mansion.
Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice in a case pertaining to Paula Jones. But you keep regurgitating what the television tells you. And being a cop isn't a license to be a racist. People like yourself live on a political Plantation. Far removed from any type of independent thought. It's truly sad that in 2020 people stil think like this guy. An American tragedy.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
F'ging please. That man is nothing but pure trash. An embarrassment to the black race. ***** this and ***** that umpteen times. Calling his baby's mother a ho then telling his children he loves him.

This is the type of person we can all do without.

yea... he's not the most articulate dude and maybe he didn't have the best examples growing up, but the sentiment from man to woman and vice versa isn't unique. It's just relationships and it's fcuked up sometimes. He may live to regret it but do you, I'm not gonna judge that man.

Advertisement
No it isn’t. This is what happens when two people who are selfish and care more about hurting each other than their kids have a domestic dispute. Emotions are high in these situations but when your kids are present you have to act better. You have no respect for your children if you act that way towards their mother in front of them. What you think and say about her when they aren’t around is your own business but you have to have enough respect for YOURE own children to not do it in front of them.

I get that... But this is the heat of the moment and people say things they regret when they're overcome with emotions, undiagnosed or off medication. Do you know what precipitated that exchange and who called the police?? I don't... I guess we can sit on this forum and play holier than thou though.

yea... he's not the most articulate dude and maybe he didn't have the best examples growing up, but the sentiment from man to woman and vice versa isn't unique. It's just relationships and it's fcuked up sometimes. He may live to regret it but do you, I'm not gonna judge that man.
No excuses. The fact that he or someone from his crew had the audacity to post this atrocious video on social media is mind blowing.

Advertisement
Back