OT - Antonio Brown in more trouble

I know these guys are all leeches around AB right now but imagine being stupid enough to start going to jail and taking charges to protect him. He's notorious for just deciding to stop paying people on a whim so that payday you're probably hoping for might just disappear.

Advertisement
This is a case of CTE playing out right before our eyes. AB was probably always a head case. Pittsburg was able to manage the ego and control the narrative while he was there. Now I truly think we are seeing CTE taking effect on his everyday life. The man needs help. If not CTE he has an obvious Behavioral or mental issue.
I have zero doubt he has CTE, but it's worth noting that AB has been a head case for a long long time. Everyone just did a really good job of masking it, especially in Pittsburgh. Once he got out of that environment which had been carefully crafted to help him, sh-t simply rose to the public surface.

Ryan Clarke says he was a piece of **** and when you pay him he’ll prove it. That was before that hit.

“ Money doesn’t change you , it shows who you really age “
Yep. Hardly anyone who has gotten close to AB has anything positive to say about him, and many will happily speak in the negative. That tells you a lot

I have zero doubt he has CTE, but it's worth noting that AB has been a head case for a long long time. Everyone just did a really good job of masking it, especially in Pittsburgh. Once he got out of that environment which had been carefully crafted to help him, sh-t simply rose to the public surface.

Thousands upon thousands of kids, teens and adults play football every year, not to mention soccer and hockey players, wrestlers, boxers, etc and don’t act like Brown. And I bet more people have CTE or some level of brain damage than you ever expected, living normal everyday lives. By all accounts from family members to former teammates Brown has always been like this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So I think we agree lol. Basically said the same thing.

So I think we agree lol. Basically said the same thing.
Sort of. I read your post to be basically saying CTE is why he's acting unstable. I believe he was unstable long before he had CTE. You alluded to that too, so yes, I may have just echoed you. LOL Yeah, his brain is probably mashed potatoes, but from everything I've read, this dude has always been a train wreck inside.

Sort of. I read your post to be basically saying CTE is why he's acting unstable. I believe he was unstable long before he had CTE. You alluded to that too, so yes, I may have just echoed you. LOL Yeah, his brain is probably mashed potatoes, but from everything I've read, this dude has always been a train wreck inside.
I said he was a head case in Pittsburg but they managed him and the narrative.

Advertisement
This is a case of CTE playing out right before our eyes. AB was probably always a head case. Pittsburg was able to manage the ego and control the narrative while he was there. Now I truly think we are seeing CTE taking effect on his everyday life. The man needs help. If not CTE he has an obvious Behavioral or mental issue.
Another few paragraphs. I can never help to able to type more than a incomplete thought [Sentence] myself. At least its more than a stupid emoji cartoon face that twitter keyboard warriors use at times on this website and twitter alike. But still someone on this website might still quote my entire version on the topic at hand. And some, all they will do is type a dumb as rocks response like a acronym even if "You" didn't even read any of my spin, etc etc.. But hey, there is that twitter click bait video feed to summarize all there is.

Its always just straight up - pathetic; When no one stops to think and not assume about anyone and everyone being a "Product of their Environment." I guess the landscape of the united states being dubbed as a "1st World Country both Economically & other reasons." Say with all the multi millionaires and multi billionaire that credit them selves to be citizens of the u/s/a; That those who have how many billions under the surname because of a famly member. Especially the one's who just make the social media late night news and/or a complete strangers twitter front page; I haven't got, one clue myself. The below paragraph is overall how narcissism has taken over the majority of youths; But hey, anything for a quick photo bomb, 15 minutes of fame, gold digging / home wrecking "Act," Capitalism mentality!

Why a ***** like Paris Hilton lets say is easily a multi millionaire based on her parents and grandparents work they put in to make the Hilton branded parent company what has become.. All she used to make the news for was just, binge drinking, looking anorexic, and being a **** / literally. But she had so many millions of insecure kids following her around on social media. And if wasn't just insecure complete strangers acting like their actually friends, the paparazzi is always backup to act like she is anything but a "Narcissist."

Being a well verse in the human minds psychology myself its common sense logical thinking but.. No one thinks to add these following points together; But for those who have any so called "Education background" in psychology will just say how.. Their colleges text book that has how many hundreds of american printed currency never regurgitated, this and that.

Doctors will tell someone that is pregnant if the mother wants to. For the mom to talk to the unborn child; But if the mother is stuck in a unfair living environment where there is violence as a everyday thing. Also the emergency room doctor would say for a patient that is in coma.. That the person who is being kept alive by having - IV tubes to feed them & all those computer gadgets keeping track of some say in coma.. For the visitor that the unconscious individual that if they want to, too talk them as they can hear every word as if their perfectly fine and awake. & In the same sentiment.. There is this whole theory that there is a human / mankind aka that every human brain has a "Sub conscious." But there is no proof whatsoever of a so called subconscious still to this day, and its the year 2020..

Someone who reads about the human mind and the psychology of the broadest unknown there is for "Mankind." That no one man and woman think the same. But everyone who is alive today / with a pulse say; No two people will ever have the same exact genetic code [DNA]. But there are those misdiagnosis that therapists like to label those with a "Mental problem" under the same spectrum. Bi-polar, anxiety, add, adhd etc etc.

The insurance big businesses like to stigmatize so many different types of personalities with the label of - bipolar. But in Antonio Brown and his current situation. Look at the trauma the typical persons body endures to have the type of career resume he attained. And how someone may go into traumatic shock & blackout because of just a physical infliction.. Then look at the effects a physical blow to the neck and above may have on anyone. Both body damage and head / mental trauma goes together. & No two individuals ever respond the same way. Look at all time greats of america's football.. Earl Caampbell when the nfl network did his video show about his playing career. They showed how his day and age at the new episode as him being in constant physical pain every moment of his life at the time that show was made.

Then there are mlb players like Sandy Koufax. And all he did was throw a baseball around, and he can't even lift the equivalent of the weight of a single egg above his shoulder I believe a article stated. But it was always made out by the mainstream media that each contract given to each mlb pro. That say Mike Trout and his free at this point 400+ million dollar contract is his no matter what, or at least the media used to preach that on television screens. And he's such a great player the angels has never made the expanded playoff format, and he's always missing weeks at a time, yup, the angels are going to get their money back because of that one person... Oh yea, the mlb bosses used to isolate the "black baseball players with the ***** league." And it was a give in that Jackie Robinson was going to be inducted into the mlb hall of greats.. Fake news how supposedly Babe Ruth hit 700+ home runs, when the outfield fences they display were even further out from the batters box. With the fact he was portrayed to be a drunk and a bigot womanizer in a movie about his so called life story..

Just look at the steroid fueled players like Mark mcgwrire, during the home run derbies the tv team would say mcgwrire could bench press like 400 to 500 pounds and how he lifted this and that in different weight room routines.. But at the home run derby and in the actual games; He would barely hit the ball over the fences in both settings.

But all of a sudden after the nfl forced a salary cap on the owners, the business made the nfl draft only the current format of 7 rounds.. It used to be 30 rounds at one point, and the league let players have free agency to make more money for one self.. Oh yea; The nfl still refuse to guarantee any contract & that's with how brutal the way of living playing a game is.. But when the nfl was first founded there was no salary for being a professional, but the ncaa was more popular for how many years.

Not everyone is a stuck up piece of crap though; How some respond to different environments is always unique.
It could be a group in a rural, urban, suburban setting, how two so called friends with the same group of friends; One may turn their back on someone, but the so called cool kids will continue to associate with one over the other.

Phsyc ward soon come.

Sad, he's CRYING for attention, not attention in that way. Law enforcement have experts to deal with these matters. Get a neutral person to intervene and calmly deal with this poor soul. Just hope that he doesn't have access to a firearm, for his safety and others

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back