OT - Antonio Brown in more trouble

Advertisement
Meh. Baker Act isn't quite what many think it is. It's for truly urgent and impending situations, like the belief one is about to commit suicide or immediately harm another. Something where a 48hr confinement will potentially prevent a tragedy. It doesn't apply to AB's situation, unless there are some major facts I'm not aware of. You can't Baker Act someone just because they're f'ing their life up. And even if you did, they'd be back home in a couple days.

But he 100% needs help, or I don't think he'll be alive by the end of the year. I really don't.

based on today, immediately harm another is taken care of. he needs someone in his life to get him some help.

Advertisement
@nystateofmind

You should hurry up with your strap on in your mouth and be the medium if bullets start flying. You certainly like to gossip like a; ***** aka a *** man aka a ****** aka swallow some more **** aka **** love to gossip non stop about a real man they could never begin to comprehend to be like.

Oh wait. Your still making new - but not new, just more of the same.

"Creeper. You might as well become a stalker & be a peeping tom outside of these celebrities aka actual athletes."

Just admit you only wish you could you could share the same locker room as these actual athletic individuals in both colleges and the professional establishments. So you could look at their manly genitals and wish you could catch all that meat.

Uh oh.. Watch little boii's continue to wish they could suck on some more manly meat packages with the same old stupid emoji faces and copy and pasted ***** eyed for the keyboard *****.

"Incoming" aka = :moon2: "aka" C . I AM ABLE TO B TRIGGERED - AS I AM R.O.F.L. + ALL OVER MY, LOL + IDGAF + OMG + WTF =
:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: BUT, 2, MENY, DUMB END DUMBER END DUMBEST EVERS [[[ :roll-canes2: ]]]

i am very very idiot too

eZeePeeZee
This applies to those I mentioned at the beginning of this post I am about to copy and paste.

@For_The_U is actually someone I can tell I would have respect for in real life. "Human Psychology."

AB suffers more from being a jerk with hubris and money than mental illness. He just doesn’t care what others think and is willing to accept the consequences for his behavior because he thinks he didn’t do anything wrong. He will learn at some point that money and fame can’t buy reputation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
based on today, immediately harm another is taken care of. he needs someone in his life to get him some help.
Yes , he needs to be taken away from family, friends and all of the above. Taken immediately to a safe house, a professional place with couselors, doctors and folks that can just do an intake. I know family try to help but a good NEUTRAL environment, focus on the problems. Undisclosed site so he can just CALM down and relax. It's crusial to have an intervention NOW. Just go for help and not look back. I know. Don't want ANOTHER SUICIDE

Advertisement
What has this site become? Is this **** now TMZ

miniGif_20200121172821.gif

Advertisement
Back