OT: Another SEC cheating scandal

Advertisement
They'll skate. Professors will shut up fearing reprisals. We won't hear any more about this, take it to the bank.

But to be clear they 100% do this shiit all the time. Not only in this case, it's common practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
They'll skate. Professors will shut up fearing reprisals. We won't hear any more about this, take it to the bank.

The same way no one is talking about the piece the New York Times ran on FSU and cheating/plagiarism. This kind of thing just gets swept under the rug unless you're a program the NCAA wants to target.

Didn't Frank Gore go here...?

Idiotic post.

Frank Gore had a documented learning disability and received accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, in addition to the normal tutoring that is allowed in all athletic departments.

Advertisement
Common practice in the sec..

You mean in college football, period. This sht has been going on forever all over the college football landscape.

It’s on a completely different level at those schools. I know players that play at these schools

I, just like you, have absolutely no actual knowledge of what goes on at each school, in each conference, in each division.

The fairy tales always end with something similar to, "I know players that play at these schools."

You mean in college football, period. This sht has been going on forever all over the college football landscape.

It’s on a completely different level at those schools. I know players that play at these schools

I, just like you, have absolutely no actual knowledge of what goes on at each school, in each conference, in each division.

The fairy tales always end with something similar to, "I know players that play at these schools."
why is that so hard to believe ? My roommate at OSU was a defensive end on the team and he told me the players have "tutors" there that basically do all their work for them...and that's not just the football team the hoop team too

Report them?

Brock doesn't know any players at any of these schools. He's a fraud.
You sound dumb as ****, I have relatives , former teammates or people I know in general that play in both the sec as well as other conferences but I don’t know....

Last edited:
Advertisement
clarrett did this to be elligible for OSU when the refs robbed us, and no one batted an eye. no news here.

why is that so hard to believe ? My roommate at OSU was a defensive end on the team and he told me the players have "tutors" there that basically do all their work for them...and that's not just the football team the hoop team too

It's not. My initial argument was that it happens, and has happened, all across college football for years. It's not exclusive to the SEC.

But posters think their point is more valid if they throw in the caveat of, " I know players there" or "my ex-roommate", etc etc.

The same fraud that occurs in the SEC has also, most likely, occurred at Notre Dame and Miami at one time, to include USC, OSU, etc etc.

No one conference has the market cornered on academic fraud. Some schools are just better at keeping it out of view.

Last edited:
Look, the only fraud here is that these guys are primarily "students." That goes for Auburn, UM, every Power 5 school. This is common practice everywhere. I know for a fact that this goes on even for mediocre Patriot League basketball teams. If Bucknell and Colgate are doing fugazis for basketball grades what do you think happens when massive $ incentives are involved for Power 5 football player eligibility? The players more than serve the universities by bringing in millions of dollars in revenue every year.

The vast, vast majority of our guys would not be at ANY university, let alone UM, if schools all dropped football. Same goes for every other Power 5 team (I see you USC). If you think all our guys are writing their own essays you're not that sharp.

Advertisement
Back