OT: Another SEC cheating scandal

You mean in college football, period. This sht has been going on forever all over the college football landscape.

It’s on a completely different level at those schools. I know players that play at these schools

Report them?

Brock doesn't know any players at any of these schools. He's a fraud.
You sound dumb as ****, I have relatives , former teammates or people I know in general that play in both the sec as well as other conferences but I don’t know....

I am sure you do Brock....I am sure you do.

Advertisement
Talked to a friend that is an older UM Alum.

He was classmates with legendary QB Jim Kelly in French.

Told me that Kelly went to class half the time and still got a 'B'. xD

I'm sure there is quite a bit of that stuff going on in college football, and its certainly not one school.

Didnt FSU about ten years back get caught with their hand in tbe athletic/academic cookie jar?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Talked to a friend that is an older UM Alum.

He was classmates with legendary QB Jim Kelly in French.

Told me that Kelly went to class half the time and still got a 'B'. xD

I'm sure there is quite a bit of that stuff going on in college football, and its certainly not one school.

Didnt FSU about ten years back get caught with their hand in tbe athletic/academic cookie jar?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup FSU definitely got caught cheating about 10 yrs ago. I can’t recall exactly when but it was around 06-08 because I was a tutor at UM when it happened. The school told us way before the story broke and we had mandatory meetings that week where the school basically told us “if you did any of x,y or z tell us now or face consequences from the school “

I can’t speak for other schools but I didn’t see tutors taking the tests at Miami. The school took ncaa rules for tutors very seriously, especially when Shannon took over. He had rules like no hats inside and no cell phones in the study rooms at Hecht.

BTW the ncaa rules for tutors are/were ridiculous. I couldn’t give athletes a pencil, a $1 to buy a soda, borrow a calculator, etc. In one meeting they told us we couldn’t give them a ride home in the rain because it was technically a violation.

SMH @ all you dimwits white knighting for Auburn and the SEC. Dumb mother****ers.

SMH @ all you dimwits white knighting for Auburn and the SEC. Dumb mother****ers.

No "white knighting" for the scumbag SEC or Auburn. Like Cardale very presciently stated, these guys "ain't come here to play school." This is how the sausage is made for big-time men's DI revenue sports. At ALL, and I mean ALL major schools, and even many not so major schools, this same exact deal goes down.

How many big time recruits whose initial eligibility out of remedial *** high school was suspect as **** end up having "no issues" academically at the university level? Most of them. This charge is like Al Capone on tax evasion. The only thing somewhat unique about this particular case is the rented nerd was enough of a hayseed idiot to get a perfect score.

Dig even a tiny bit, and I'd bet sizable coin that you could find "academic dishonesty" at EVERY Power 5 school, maybe excepting BYU, but who knows how they get down. To quote Omar Little, "It's all in the game though."

Advertisement
****, I'll do you all one better. Forget about athletics. At UM in EVERY fraternity, right now, pledges write essays and do online quizzes for actives. At Harvard, yes, HARVARD, there was a massive athletic academic cheating situation a few years back in 2012. If Harvard lax bros are doing it you really think it doesn't go on EVERYWHERE?

Harvard Cheating Scandal Revives Debate Over Athletics - The New York Times
Harvard Forced Dozens to Leave in Cheating Scandal - The New York Times

This is the NCAA equivalent to catching a kid with a beer after prom. It's technically "illegal," but if you don't know this is part of the game you are a bigger fool than the Auburn football illiterate that can't pass some easy online quiz with his ignant ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back