OT: Another 5 star to FSU?? Wtf?

Advertisement
Not even close to a blue blood. Gotta have at least 1 natty for that, come on. They haven't even been to a final 4 in nearly 50 years. Ham's done well, but they only went to the tourny 6 times in the 2010's. Blue bloods make it every year, with few exceptions.

As I see it, there's only 4 true blue bloods: UK, Duke, UNC, and Kansas.

Arguably, you could throw in Nova, Louisville (even without the 2013 banner), Michigan State, UConn, or even Arizona, Cuse or UVA.
Remember that ‘72 NC game well. Gave UCLA a tussle. I thought they would continue to be great the next year but they brought in a JUCO—I want to think his name was something like Benny Clyde—and he was a disruptive force. The team never got back to wear they were.

They aren't a blue blood program or even close to it. While they're sitting at the top right now, they'll drop they won't finish in the top 5. Duke will end up at the top like usual. They are a program on the rise though for sure.

Coach Ham is a beast. He had us, with no on-campus stadium, at the top of the BE and set to stay there before the NBA called.

I'm just surprised it took him this long to have sustained success at FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back