OT: Another 5 star to FSU?? Wtf?

Advertisement
It is an interesting class as well. I always think of their best teams as long and versatile, but not really big. But they have two 7 footers in this class, including a kid 7'3".

Leonard Hamilton should still be at Miami. Should have never went to the NBA.
You can thank Michael Jordan for that. Still, Hamilton's been at FSU for a while now. I know they were vying for a #1 seed in last year's tournament, but this monster class seems to be coming out of nowhere. Hopefully it's a one-time fluke. I can't stand to see FSU excel at anything.

FSU is really strong at this point. Have to tip the cap. It sucks. Warley was a gut punch. I was really hoping we pulled the surprise.

Advertisement
They are a blue blood program that will be here for a very long time. Hamilton produces. As a student of the game that played at a high level for many years I thoroughly enjoy watching his teams play and execute at a high level

Advertisement
We have two 5 stars committed in this football class and one in basketball. Let’s worry about us. 🙌 Fsu football is in the ******* too. It’s been a great couple of months.
Gotta agree on the football side, especially given last season. Basketball just needs to fill the scholarships. I’m confident if we do that we’ll be pretty competitive

They are a blue blood program that will be here for a very long time. Hamilton produces. As a student of the game that played at a high level for many years I thoroughly enjoy watching his teams play and execute at a high level
🤣

Advertisement
I’d bet against any Hamilton ran team. Agree he is getting great players. And they are in much better position than without him. They would have won the N.C. if a good coach was there with his teams.

don’t think he would do as well here.
If you want sweet 16 or elite 8 every year at FSU which I’m sure they are fine with, he is your man.

I’d bet against any Hamilton ran team. Agree he is getting great players. And they are in much better position than without him. They would have won the N.C. if a good coach was there with his teams.

don’t think he would do as well here.
If you want sweet 16 or elite 8 every year at FSU which I’m sure they are fine with, he is your man.
This program has never been to an elite 8. And we very likely won’t ever get there. Wtf do you mean “he is your man”. He is an elite coach in 2020. Any program in the country would take him.

I think UM would be where we are today with him. Maybe better players but worse coaching. Looks great for 72.

ive always bet against FSU mid tourney. Done well.

Advertisement
TheIr not an elite program after going to b2b elite 8’s? Had a chance to win the title this year before covid? ACC champs? #1 recruiting class? Your guys homerism is so shot out

Not even close to a blue blood. Gotta have at least 1 natty for that, come on. They haven't even been to a final 4 in nearly 50 years. Ham's done well, but they only went to the tourny 6 times in the 2010's. Blue bloods make it every year, with few exceptions.

As I see it, there's only 4 true blue bloods: UK, Duke, UNC, and Kansas.

Arguably, you could throw in Nova, Louisville (even without the 2013 banner), Michigan State, UConn, or even Arizona, Cuse or UVA.

Not even close to a blue blood. Gotta have at least 1 natty for that, come on. They haven't even been to a final 4 in nearly 50 years. Ham's done well, but they only went to the tourny 6 times in the 2010's. Blue bloods make it every year, with few exceptions.

As I see it, there's only 4 true blue bloods: UK, Duke, UNC, and Kansas.

Arguably, you could throw in Nova, Louisville (even without the 2013 banner), Michigan State, UConn, or even Arizona, Cuse or UVA.
UCLA is a blue blood program, but it's been a long time since their run.

Advertisement
Back