OT:Alabama will spend $600 millions on football & basketball stadium upgrades

So now that I have gotten inside your head, you going to be like Tetragrammaton Cane and use my avatar too? What kind of move in special you offering? He provides free Wi-Fi, so at least that is mandatory.

You can be Fat, Dumb, and Happy or Fat, Dumb, and Ugly. Using the double negative of Dumb AND Stupid? Well, lets just say somebody's grammar needs some work before Dr. Frenk will allow them to write the next capital campaign letter to wealthy donors.

It always puts a smile on my face when some nitwit feebly tries to correct the grammar of others and while doing so makes several grammatical errors. Thanks for the laugh!

As for being in my head, once again, thanks for the laugh.

You're a proven liar, thus nothing you say can be trusted. Now run along junior and troll someone else as you've brought a squirt gun to an intellectual fight when your opponent is armed with an AK47 intellect.

Advertisement
Nick Saban is 66 fellas he's not coaching more than a few more years. Maybe 70. The thing that is going to hurt is who will they get to continue his legacy. I don't see anyone being able to duplicate the 10 year run he's been on. Things will change just like they did for us in the early 2000s. Football runs in cycles everyone knows this.

Dabo will replace him.

Dabo will replace him.
Beast I was thinking that, but no way Dabo leaves clemson after he **** near took them from where they were to where they are. Naw he runs that town he would have to be a fool to leave that.

Beast I was thinking that, but no way Dabo leaves clemson after he **** near took them from where they were to where they are. Naw he runs that town he would have to be a fool to leave that.

Dabo played at Bama. At the end of the day I think he sees that as home for him. 3 years ago it was easier to predict that, however with his recent success it may not be as much of a done deal. You’re right that he may just stay at Clemson. Bama will throw so much money at him it may be hard to turn down.

It always puts a smile on my face when some nitwit feebly tries to correct the grammar of others and while doing so makes several grammatical errors. Thanks for the laugh!

As for being in my head, once again, thanks for the laugh.

You're a proven liar, thus nothing you say can be trusted. Now run along junior and troll someone else as you've brought a squirt gun to an intellectual fight when your opponent is armed with an AK47 intellect.

Hmm, AK-47? You work in the post office?

Have to tell you, after this maniacal rant of a thread:

With pristine new facilities, Northwestern's looking pretty good

Well, we in the 'Cane family knew we had to help you out. So with compassion in our hearts, we set up the camera system in your house. Here is the latest tape:

Yeah, you're hopeless...Maybe 'Bama will take you.

Advertisement
Nick Saban is 66 fellas he's not coaching more than a few more years. Maybe 70. The thing that is going to hurt is who will they get to continue his legacy. I don't see anyone being able to duplicate the 10 year run he's been on. Things will change just like they did for us in the early 2000s. Football runs in cycles everyone knows this.

They're going to pursue and most likely get Dabo

Advertisement
Back