OT: Adrian Peterson Indicted...

Advertisement
He didn't shed a tear because this has probably been going on since he was 2. The damage has already been done for this kid. If someone does't intervene he'll end up like Peterson's other kid last year. Lock Peterson up. No excuse for this.

Lol at this. He's four? So what. I was spanked as young as I can remember. The pics I saw of that were laughable based off of my personal experience with this type of discipline. I've had WAY worse than what I saw happened to the grasshopper. I was once hit in the jewels by the buckle of a belt, so f__k a **** switch to them. I'm positive Peterson was not aiming for his son's nuts, nor was my grandfather aiming for mine.

For those claiming abuse, I call b.s.. What Adrian did is mild boys, MILD. It looks bad, but not all discipline is pretty.

As far as turn out, I turned out just fine. No drugs, one sip of alcohol, one puff of a cigarette, no problems with the law my whole life. I work in a **** good career as well. I spanked my son, past tense, and haven't had to spank him in maybe three years, and he's eight. Some of y'all will meet him at the Georgia Tech game, and you will notice how will disciplined he is. He's a great student, always awarded for something, gets great grades, and NEVER gets in trouble in school.

Are we the exception? No clue. But what I'm seeing with Peterson, is bad aim on a swing. He needs to tone down his zeal, but stay the course.

Rant over.

Last edited:
I whoop my son *** when he gets out of line I make sure he remembers the punishment but never till he bleeds or to the face or neck area. His feelings maybe hurt but I'd rather me spank him and tell him I love him and give him a hug and let him go back out and play then not to do that and let the police shoot him because he wasn't taught to mind authority figures earlier in life.

That's just my opinion. .......... best of luck his family

Lol at this. He's four? So what. I was spanked as young as I can remember. The pics I saw of that were laughable based off of my personal experience with this type of discipline. I've had WAY worse than what I saw happened to the grasshopper. I was once hit in the jewels by the buckle of a belt, so f__k a **** switch to them. I'm positive Peterson was not aiming for his son's nuts, nor was my grandfather aiming for mine.

For those claiming abuse, I call b.s.. What Adrian did is mild boys, MILD. It looks bad, but not all discipline is pretty.

As far as turn out, I turned out just fine. No drugs, one sip of alcohol, one puff of a cigarette, no problems with the law my whole life. I work in a **** good career as well. I spanked my son, past tense, and haven't had to spank him in maybe three years, and he's eight. Some of y'all will meet him at the Georgia Tech game, and you will notice how will disciplined he is. He's a great student, always awarded for something, gets great grades, and NEVER gets in trouble in school.

Are we the exception? No clue. But what I'm seeing with Peterson, is bad aim on a swing. He needs to tone down his zeal, but stay the course.

Rant over.
you sound like a great example of a person and father. smh
how do you feel about rape? please tell us more
fwiw you don't sound "fine". after reading your post you seem to be delusional, misguided and damaged.
"But what I'm seeing with Peterson, is bad aim on a swing." Who says that?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, my father never did this to me and I don't have kids (thank God) but I'm sure this is not all that extraordinary. I used to read a lot about switches being used when I was younger.

Rant over.

ok. i never argue with life experience. thanks for posting.

4 sounds so young for an *** whipping like that. wouldn't (didn't) do it.

don't agree on that ****. but i'm not so sure you should go to jail or lose your job over it.

Last edited:

Rant over.

don't agree on that ****. but i'm not so sure you should go to jail or lose your job over it.
but a grown man giving another grown man that same beating DOES go to jai. **** him. I hope he does time.
Beating a four-year old child with a stick is disgusting. GTFO

Last edited:
Advertisement

Rant over.

but a grown man giving another grown man that same beating DOES go to jai. **** him. I hope he does time.
Beating a four-year old child with a stick is disgusting. GTFO

I'm sorry Boar. Not arguing this garbage with you. Not worth it. I am just fine. I've been very successful in my life. All areas, maybe except being a husband at times (never cheated). Don't need to explain myself to you.

People who really know me, or even barely know me personally, not message board, soft shoulders individuals like yourself, will tell you that I stand on my two very, very well. Could careless how YOU feel about what I do, and who I am. Judge me by work. Of which you don't know or see.

As far as rape, has nothing to do with discipline of a child. Rape is wrong. Duh. See my post about Figs and Blue.

First he texted to her: “You will be mad at me about his leg.” Later, he texted: “He got about five more pops than normal. He didn’t drop one tear! … He’s tough as nails.”

If thats a real quote the tough as nails part is disturbing, basically saying the abuse happens so often the kid is numb to it, thats emotional damage like a muhfugga.

Rant over.

Your ability to survive and indeed thrive despite abuse is commendable. It doesn't justify continuing the practice. Good for you man, real talk, but your success probably has more to do with all the good your parents did when they weren't continuing the cycle of child abuse than it does with the beatings you sustained. If beatings were the answer, prisons would not be as full as they are.

Any moron who thinks it's OK to beat a child needs to have their head examined.

And for those who think it's OK because they were beaten as a child, ever heard the term "cycle of violence".

Advertisement
Beating a 4 year old to the point of causing bruises and cuts is not okay despite how anyone turned out in life.

Rant over.

get help

Rant over.

get help

Don't need any.

Advertisement

Rant over.

Your ability to survive and indeed thrive despite abuse is commendable. It doesn't justify continuing the practice. Good for you man, real talk, but your success probably has more to do with all the good your parents did when they weren't continuing the cycle of child abuse than it does with the beatings you sustained. If beatings were the answer, prisons would not be as full as they are.

Everyone in my family received the same type of discipline. I have many successful family members. It's a form of discipline when done correctly, does wonders.

I've never, ever felt like I was abused. Ever. Most here weren't spanked in their upbringing either, so identifying with the practice will definitely rustle jimmies. It's not pretty as we've seen from the photos, but his son doesn't have broken bones, fractures, peeled skin, black eye, broken nose, etc. What has happened here, from personal experience, and experiences shared with me, 1 to 10, this is maybe a 3.

I understand the outrage, but again, from experience, this is mild. There are cases, that are much more deserving of attention, than this. Attention shown now has everything to do with the media and the NFL, and the current string of incidents going on.

Go talk to some of the Canes we will be rooting for this afternoon, and ask them if it was apart of their upbringing. If they say yes, find their parents and tell them how disgusting they are.

Rant over.

Everyone in my family received the same type of discipline. I have many successful family members. It's a form of discipline when done correctly, does wonders.

I've never, ever felt like I was abused. Ever. Most here weren't spanked in their upbringing either, so identifying with the practice will definitely rustle jimmies. It's not pretty as we've seen from the photos, but his son doesn't have broken bones, fractures, peeled skin, black eye, broken nose, etc. What has happened here, from personal experience, and experiences shared with me, 1 to 10, this is maybe a 3.

I understand the outrage, but again, from experience, this is mild. There are cases, that are much more deserving of attention, than this. Attention shown now has everything to do with the media and the NFL, and the current string of incidents going on.

Go talk to some of the Canes we will be rooting for this afternoon, and ask them if it was apart of their upbringing. If they say yes, find their parents and tell them how disgusting they are.
It was only a matter of time before more surfaced. Like you, he's delusional.
Delusional: maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness.
Hopefully he goes to prison.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11534340/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-facing-second-child-abuse-accusation

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back