OT ABC in Orlando has the Sexiest Anchors

2D8EC37D-614B-4F0E-88A1-2E17057352DA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same; I was like....I’ll break the milf in half.....but the others, I felt I would get broken in half. Lol
You are insane. She has two enormous curves staring you straight in the face.

Those are her on-air photos. Trust me, she's got curves, but she's not overweight like a Paranos girl.

I’m 6’3 250 former LB I would snap her like a twig. Lil fellas can have that. I need thick fit one. She got top, probably fake, which I would pop if I got on top of her scrawny a$$. Like lil Wayne said, if you “a ***** with no @ss, you ain’t got ****” hahaha

Be careful, if KingB02 doesn't see that middle picture, he's going to accuse that girl of being ruler-straight.

Lol nah it’s the dress, you can see she got them thighs though! But I do like one you can see the @ss from the front on! Lmao

Advertisement
ABC 7 WFTV Orlando has some of the Sexiest female news Anchors in Florida if not the entire south (outside of Telemundo). Even some of the skinny tiny ones are ****.

Martha domentrix MILF of 6 kids
JCKVZZYA2FEHHPM6SMAWE5YFP4.jpg

Deneige extra smooth gourmet chocolate in blue
EBe4vQ7WkAE-OQS.jpg

Some have moved on to other stations.
DRIB7HGOTNCUDCLIGP7LFQNNDY.jpg

The tall one in the middle wearing red (kassandra Crimi), good lord she has big ole country booty.

An the blonde 1 spot over to the right (showing cleavage) is thicker than a biscuit smoothered in sausage gravy.
Screenshot_20191017-143725_Instagram.jpg.7315c9bfbf66d94da01c8bda78dc02e0.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-143737_Instagram.jpg.f0999ca1653b0ad59f3cc83feed52856.jpg

pic-3.jpg

Go Canes
This a serious post?

Ngl..a lot of y’all like your women wide and all outside..cmon canes fam we gotta do better than this

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's not even one in that first post I would Wife up on looks alone.

Then again, this is a Paranos thread, which I realized after scrolling through some of the pictures.

Advertisement
Back