OT: Aaron Hernandez Podcast

I actually find the context as to what made him what he was pretty interesting and hopefully helps curb something like that from happening again. Hernandez had a terrible father who abused him and his brother up until his death. Hernandez was also molested as a kid, which like most molestations, went unreported. Combine all of that trauma with a few hits to the head and you have someone who became a killer. Anyway, it's more interesting to read/listen to than another BBB thread.

Add to that is he had a really tough time dealing with his homosexuality. Was super ashamed of it and tried to act more " macho" to sway anyone thinking about him being ***.
I had heard he was a friggin scumbag at Gainesville. They covered up so much there it was ridiculous.
And I heard this from more than a few people.
Not trying to talk bad about someone who has passed...but some things happened man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good look! Downloaded Drink Champs, anymore hip-hop podcast? Use to listen to Bomani on XM before he went off-air, totally forgot he had a podcast.

What comedy u recommend? Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Bernie Mac, Earthquake type ish lol

bro listen to The Bodega Boys, you can thank me later.

Add to that is he had a really tough time dealing with his homosexuality. Was super ashamed of it and tried to act more " macho" to sway anyone thinking about him being ***.
I had heard he was a friggin scumbag at Gainesville. They covered up so much there it was ridiculous.
And I heard this from more than a few people.
Not trying to talk bad about someone who has passed...but some things happened man.

yeah they talk about it in the story a bit. His dad was super homophobic (typical given the time and type of guy he was) and would beat the **** out of Hernandez for "acting ***." Aaron and his high school QB/ best friend were both bi and kept it a secret, the QB didn't come out until after Aaron died.

Advertisement
yeah they talk about it in the story a bit. His dad was super homophobic (typical given the time and type of guy he was) and would beat the **** out of Hernandez for "acting ***." Aaron and his high school QB/ best friend were both bi and kept it a secret, the QB didn't come out until after Aaron died.

I don't buy any of that *** ****. They love trying to claim someone is *** after they died and can't defend themselves. I hate UF more than anybody, but Hernandez is an elite TE who was known for shooting and fighting guys. I highly doubt he was ***. Its not like he was some tennis player who was known for complaining about injuries or something like that.

I don't buy any of that *** ****. They love trying to claim someone is *** after they died and can't defend themselves. I hate UF more than anybody, but Hernandez is an elite TE who was known for shooting and fighting guys. I highly doubt he was ***. Its not like he was some tennis player who was known for complaining about injuries or something like that.
Yeah!!.....It's not like his Psycho *** was runnin round Gainesville with Jorts and Capri's with Jesus Sandals on....

Advertisement

Its pretty well known. Even his attorney said it. As well as his former Fiancee.

Its pretty well known. Even his attorney said it. As well as his former Fiancee.

His Fiancee denies it. It is not pretty well known. We have a few guys who claim to be his ex lover which means nothing. I can come out and claim I was an ex lover of one of the famous players who I went to HS with. That doesn't make it true.

Advertisement
His Fiancee denies it. It is not pretty well known. We have a few guys who claim to be his ex lover which means nothing. I can come out and claim I was an ex lover of one of the famous players who I went to HS with. That doesn't make it true.

His own attorneys (Plural) said it and wrote a book about it. Boston Globe spotlight team of investigative reporters are award winning and respected globally.
Dude was ***...deal with it.

His own attorneys (Plural) said it and wrote a book about it. Boston Globe spotlight team of investigative reporters are award winning and respected globally.
Dude was ***...deal with it.

Yah that proves it! What do you think would sell more copies in #meToo america? A book about a football player murderer who killed himself or a *** anti hero who killed himself after his life was ruined because he was not accepted by his peers because of his sexual orientation. I never got the *** vibe from Hernandez. Its not like he was constantly injured or known for slacking off in the weightroom or other red flags.

Advertisement
Back