OT: 10 years... gawd****!!!

Advertisement
Dak isn't even worth half that. Not even half of half!

Actually, I'd pay Dak 100 mil. Similar to Tannahill's first contract. Incentive to grow, but not near top dollar.
Dak is reportedly going to sign @4 years-140mill

He doesn't come across as a greedy self centered type. Whole different perception on life.
This is very true, too. This man could be Satan himself and KC will still love him. He's a really good young man with a good head on his shoulders and deserves all the love he gets.

Advertisement
This is very true, too. This man could be Satan himself and KC will still love him. He's a really good young man with a good head on his shoulders and deserves all the love he gets.
Sometimes you can tell about a person just by the way they carry themselves. His interview after the SB beside his mom was telling for me. KC deserves that type of player.

Advertisement
He doesn't come across as a greedy self centered type. Whole different perception on life.

Seems very grounded and not full of himself. Staying with his girl since high school says as much. It doesn't hurt that she's good looking with a great body.

Advertisement
I really want to see the contract and now I want to see how the percentage is used/calculated. Please provide a link.
Guaranteed to make at least 151 M over the next 6 years. Not Mike Trout money but ****...even if he gets hurt he will make 44.8 in 2025.đź‘€

Advertisement
It sounds like the deal will pay 40mil a year on the front end and 50 mil a year on the back end.

140 mil in injury guarantees
Each year is vested the prior season and guaranteed in advance.

Unprecedented.

A great show of loyalty and faith by both parties.

KC could have easily told Mahomes to play out his 2.58m deal and try to negotiate next year and tag if not.

But they stepped up Showed respect and paid the Future Goat.

Fingers crossed we one day have to pay Tua 600mil.

All $400M could be guaranteed and its still a great deal for the team.

Patrick Mahomes doesnt grow on trees. When you get one, you give'em whatever they want and enjoy the success.

Advertisement
Back