OT: 10 years... gawd****!!!

Advertisement
Yeah its smart. Injuries happen in football. What happens if he gets an Alex Smith type injury or something. Could be career defining. As they say a bird in hand

I bet Dax Prescott now thinks hes worth 400 million now lol

Details haven’t been released on it yet but that’s the speculation..which makes sense for both parties honestly given we don’t know the future of the cap after the 2020 szn

Adam Schefter now reports the deal is not tied to the salary cap.

Don't know if that is true or not, but that is why we read the contract. This last comment is not directed at you.

Last player to get that deal was Tyron Smith of the cowboys. I want to say he got 10 years, 100 mil. Like 5 years ago.
$100m guaranteed.

Good for Mahomes.

Edit: Fck u Trubisky

Man, I feel for you! That decision will be controversial for the next 20 years. At least, we still hear about the Ryan Leaf story 'til this day.

Advertisement
Yeah its smart. Injuries happen in football. What happens if he gets an Alex Smith type injury or something. Could be career defining. As they say a bird in hand

I bet Dax Prescott now thinks hes worth 400 million now lol

Dak isn't even worth half that. Not even half of half!

Actually, I'd pay Dak 100 mil. Similar to Tannahill's first contract. Incentive to grow, but not near top dollar.

Ton of guaranteed money & genuinely seems to like it in KC. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Cool example:
B3CE9B27-E99B-42BC-A8A7-EA5ADD16A6B2.jpeg

10 years, $450 million with $100 million guaranteed, plus whatever he will make on endorsements and his likeness in perpetuity.

You know who doesn't GAF about missing out on a $600 million contract? A guy who already made $750 million by the time he realizes it.

He's in his early 20s and all he has to do now is show up and play football. He may never have to field a call from his agent again if he doesn't want to.

Advertisement
Adam Schefter now reports the deal is not tied to the salary cap.

Don't know if that is true or not, but that is why we read the contract. This last comment is not directed at you.
It’s all good. That’s why I highlighted it was speculation but not confirmed..I think mahomes could’ve been the player able to get a deal like that done tho

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back