OT — Inter Miami CF

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Is there a message board for this team? I can’t seem to find one anywhere.

I’ve never really followed soccer much, but I watched the game this past Sunday and found myself enjoying the experience.

I figured there would have to be some die-hard soccer fans on here that could point me in the right direction.

Also, will the match vs. DC United be televised? I don’t see it listed on the ESPN app.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
the wharf miami and fort lauderdale are the official watch parties, but it seems like those are snobby for the camera ones. apparently you have to rsvp and there is a dress code.

biscayne bay brewing the official craft beer sponsor so i'd assume if you go to that brewery they'll have it on. otherwise call your local bar that has a tv and see if they'll have it on. i think this week vs DC they are on univision or various streams of questionable integrity.

Soccer is something of a rabbit hole, you'll find it competing for your attention.....and it is fun, especially in Miami with the tons of soccer fans we have here.

I think the lack of commercials really helped get me into it, too.

Advertisement
That defender of theirs, larger black dude was absolutely horrific. I kind of enjoy that the MLS defenses are bad and there are a lot of scoring opportunities. Hopefully Miami reels in a big fish next summer's transfer window.

I’ve never really followed soccer much, but I watched the game this past Sunday and found myself enjoying the experience.

I figured there would have to be some die-hard soccer fans on here that could point me in the right direction.

Also, will the match vs. DC United be televised? I don’t see it listed on the ESPN app.

Thanks in advance!

If you go to bigsoccer.com, you will find a board for just about every soccer league, specific team and national team

That defender of theirs, larger black dude was absolutely horrific. I kind of enjoy that the MLS defenses are bad and there are a lot of scoring opportunities. Hopefully Miami reels in a big fish next summer's transfer window.

Yeah, he's that big Panamian dude who used to play for Seattle (I think)...he is a donkey for sure...I do like the Argie Figal.

Advertisement
They competed well against LAFC (arguably best team in the league).

My initial impressions were that they need a new Right Back asap. Powell was best all match long. They also need someone in midfield who can transition the ball from the defense to the forwards better.

The club has a ton of potential. Stars in the twlight of their careers will love to be in Miami (well broward for now).

the wharf miami and fort lauderdale are the official watch parties, but it seems like those are snobby for the camera ones. apparently you have to rsvp and there is a dress code.

biscayne bay brewing the official craft beer sponsor so i'd assume if you go to that brewery they'll have it on. otherwise call your local bar that has a tv and see if they'll have it on. i think this week vs DC they are on univision or various streams of questionable integrity.

I went to the Wharf Miami last week for the opener and there was no check of the RSVP (regardless its free to do it). Dress code isnt hard to get through as long as your not in basketball shorts and a tank top.

Would not recommend Biscayne Bay for the game. Great beers but food is mediocre and there is no environment. If you just want to watch the game with fantastic beer and at a very good price, then go for it. Environment at Wharf was more exciting

Thanks in advance!

@CaneSwag1995
take yourself to a game in person. tv is nowhere close the feel. football (soccer) is a beautiful game and better to be seen in person. if y ou are in a city that will hosts one of the international cups in the summer where a bunch of foreign teams come over (causes its there off-season and training season) and play a bunch of MLS teams, the experience is 10 times worth the cost.

@CaneSwag1995
take yourself to a game in person. tv is nowhere close the feel. football (soccer) is a beautiful game and better to be seen in person. if y ou are in a city that will hosts one of the international cups in the summer where a bunch of foreign teams come over (causes its there off-season and training season) and play a bunch of MLS teams, the experience is 10 times worth the cost.
I live in New York so I’ll definitely attend a game when they come up to play NYCFC or the Redbulls.

Advertisement
Yeah, he's that big Panamian dude who used to play for Seattle (I think)...he is a donkey for sure...I do like the Argie Figal.

Figal was Inter Miami’s most impressive player IMO. A solid, feisty CB with quality on the ball - those are rare in MLS. Great signing by the Miami FO.

Advertisement
@CaneSwag1995

I always loved soccer and I went to a few Red Bull games in jersey

Was in LA last year and went to a LAFC game and the crowd was ridiculous

I always loved soccer and I went to a few Red Bull games in jersey

Was in LA last year and went to a LAFC game and the crowd was ridiculous
LAFC have a crazy crowd, great following. Borders on small European teams. I’m cool with a chick in LA and she’s in the main supporters group. They all rode out to Mexico a couple weeks ago for an away league in a concacaf champions league match in a small Mexican town

The Wharf in Lauderdale is actually a good spot. Sure, there can be a douchey element but that's anywhere in South Florida and it's not overpowering. There's always good scenery there and it's large and cool outdoor setup overall. You're fine wearing shorts or whatever there too.

Advertisement
Back