OSU vs Indiana

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Penix making it a game. 42-35 OSU. Penix has thrown for 477 yds and 5 tds today against OSU 's vaunted defense....

Fields has thrown 2 pics and been sacked 5 times...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like how composed Indiana is playing. They expect to make the big play. I can tell they expect to win.

That’s 100 percent coaching and winning culture. Doing it with undersized/ bad testing 3 stars mullen, sanguiniti or however you say it.

Wont be surprised if a big school snatched their Coach.

Penix making it a game. 42-35 OSU. Penix has thrown for 477 yds and 5 tds today against OSU 's vaunted defense....

Fields has thrown 2 pics and been sacked 5 times...

Whoa his name really is Penix. I thought you were making a joke. LOL The Penix Rises From the Ashes.

Advertisement
I like how composed Indiana is playing. They expect to make the big play. I can tell they expect to win.

That’s 100 percent coaching and winning culture. Doing it with undersized/ bad testing 3 stars mullen, sanguiniti or however you say it.

Wont be surprised if a big school snatched their Coach.

Amazing what coaching and culture can do in a team sport.

I watched that special on IU today. Allen is a good coach and he has that team bought in.

Penix is getting a lot of attention but Ty Fryfogle needs some as well. His last 3 games are a career for some.

1605995780910.png

Advertisement
So who wants to take us staying at #12 in the AP with Indiana (9) and Wisky (10) both with a loss??? I’m sure NW gets vaulted all the way to 10/11.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Penix is a very fast decisionmaker. It’s amazing how a QB like that can cover up for a smaller, less-gifted OL.

Advertisement
Back